Photo via: simpledwellings.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Getting that dazzling light to pass through, means you need great glass work. Here are our Galapagos butterflies, which we use in our Galapagos pendant and Wall lights, shown here in a close-up, allowing you to see how beautiful is their play with natural and artificial light. butterfly, butterflies, glassbutterfly, pendantlight, pendantlights, pendantlamp, wallsconce, modernlighting, luxurylighting, contemporarylighting
- Each gallery will work great on a Dark or Light wall and for the bright colorful walls try using all black and white photos, it will bring out the contrast in both the photos and the wall.
- love this (the barn at the top). wondering if there can be sliding doors like this opening onto the patio/dining area off the potting shed. also love the soft gray tones of the reclaimed/rough siding. prefer these tones to the dark browns and yellows.
- There is such an amazing community of talent here on Instagram and we love sharing it. Show us your work by using BeckiOwensFeature to be featured! Cant wait to see all your amazing designs. Loving the warmth + brightness of this kitchen by @parkandoakdesign ❤️. Also this weeks favorites are up on Beckiowens.com.
- The blue and white contrast impeccably with one another. | DKI in West Bloomfield, MI, specializes in the selective demolition of architectural, structural, mechanical and electrical systems. For more information call (248) 538-9910 or visit www.dkidemolition.com.
- Blind corner cabinets can be deep and dark! For this reason I use corner cabinet pull-outs in many of my kitchen designs, like the Hafele peanut swing corner pull-out used in this project. Kansas City Kitchen Gets A Massive Makeover: A Design Connection, Inc. Featured Project See all of the BeforeandAfter pics here: http://www.designconnectioninc.com/kansas-city-kitchen-gets-a-massive-makeover-a-design-connection-inc-featured-project/
- Light wood, white range hood, wood cabinets marble island top and sides, modern dark wood stools, white subway tile dark grout. Nam Dang Mitchell
- Wall-to-floor vintage-style tile makes this european-inspired powder room a stylish stunner. Furniture and decor are subtly on-trend with a leather-tufted storage bench and white marble-topped vanity offering bright contrast, while a single rustic iron pendant gives the space a hint of industrial charm. Click to learn more about this small but bold bath.
- I love the white, large picture against the dark wall. It is a great example of contrast.
- Love the contrast between textures, dark & light and materials…
- Beautiful and Practical: Windows Indoors | Apartment Therapy: Its sort of a genius solution; a wall of windows clearly delineates separate spaces, but still lets light (and views) flow through. And if you need a little privacy, you can always install a curtain behind the windows, as in the photo above. Its the best of all possible worlds.
- Love the contrast of white and dark wood floors! By Simmons Estate Homes