Photo via: bloglovin.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- There aren’t that many differences when it comes to attic / loft bedroom ideas versus designing any other bedroom in the house. You will likely have an oddly shaped room with angular walls and ceiling as seen in pictures (1) and (2). The heat or cold could be an issue depending on where you live […]
- If you live in New York City like I do, then you know having a roomy oasis to come home to is essential. When we stumbled on this gorgeous Upper West Side apartment designed by Casey DeBois for Homepolish, we were green with envy (and in awe of the kids green bedroom). The modern finishes mixed […]
- I could live in the way this place probably smells, right @Amanda Dykes?!
- Cool house, I could live here
- I could live here.
- Is your dream to live off-grid in any place of your choosing? The tiny egg-shaped Ecocapsule could be the low-energy home you’re looking for. Designed by Bratislava-based Nice Architects, the Ecocapsule is a micro-shelter that packs an impressive sustainable punch—the ultra-portable house is powered by solar and wind energy, and also includes rainwater collection and filtration.
- Phoenix Earthship plan – with a central tilapia fish pond. The wife could get her garden on, wed have fish, live off the grid… Awesome lifestyle.
- I already bought a house for its front door, this door could probably make me do it again!
- maison scandinavia / residence á st-tropez – is there a sliding glass door, that opens like a regular door after sliding? (that way it is out of the way…)
- Gneves apartment by Gustavo Neves – MyHouseIdea
- We would be sailing if we could! Instead painting with a nautical theme using ChalkPaint™ decorative paint by AnnieSloan, mixed to produce this gorgeous dark navy toning with the background of the paper fixed to the door using decoupage glue and varnish also by Annie Sloan.
- Upholstered Box Springs | 27 Ways To Rethink Your Bed – I hate trying to straighten bed skirts! This could fix that!!!