Photo via: paulinaarcklin.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Family Room | Sarah Richardson Design – love the two chairs instead of a love seat
- Kitchen. LOVE THIS KITCHEN LAYOUT. PERFECT! Love the 2 islands, ton of natural light, sink under window, not sure Id need small prep sink in island, cupboards with glass doors, island cupboards a different color, maybe do island a different countertop, double ovens, lots of lighting (pendants, high hats, under counter)
- Why fill an attic with boxes and bins when you could convert it into a lofty library, instead?
- Love the open staircase and window seat!
- Kitchen Window Seat Double as a Breakfast Nook.
- The wall of logs in this Beerhall is meant resemble a forest floor
- Stunning normal window home with dark wood floors, and elegant hardwood furniture. Rothwell Bed, 2 Nightstands and Chest Designed with classical renaissance in mind, this luxurious bed, nightstands and chest accentuate your bedroom with European-inspired flair. mahogany construction with cathedral-grained cherry veneers butt-joint joinery each nightstand has 3 drawers chest has 3 drawers
- Candles in glass boxes – perfect combination of cozy and contemporary. I see using flameless/electric candles for this.
- Ultimate comfort. Our Scott 3 seater sofa was made for lounging with a deep, sprung seat and feather-fibre mix cushioning. Scott blends a sleek silhouette with a buttoned seat cushion for a statement look. Upholstered in plush velvet for an additional layer of sophistication. We picture neutral-toned cushions complementing this style.
- A black Lacanche stove is a clear centerpiece of the kitchen. The walls are covered in a bricklike subway tile, framed by dark grout.
- Learn how we built our double pantry doors to look like reclaimed wood from barn doors all for under $90 in this DIY tutorial post. DIY barn doors
- Ski Chalet With A Modern Interior Design Instead Classic Wood Love everything save for the chairs, the wood finish, darker wall color.