Photo via: paulinaarcklin.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Family Room | Sarah Richardson Design – love the two chairs instead of a love seat
- Kitchen. LOVE THIS KITCHEN LAYOUT. PERFECT! Love the 2 islands, ton of natural light, sink under window, not sure Id need small prep sink in island, cupboards with glass doors, island cupboards a different color, maybe do island a different countertop, double ovens, lots of lighting (pendants, high hats, under counter)
- Why fill an attic with boxes and bins when you could convert it into a lofty library, instead?
- Love the open staircase and window seat!
- The wall of logs in this Beerhall is meant resemble a forest floor
- Stunning normal window home with dark wood floors, and elegant hardwood furniture. Rothwell Bed, 2 Nightstands and Chest Designed with classical renaissance in mind, this luxurious bed, nightstands and chest accentuate your bedroom with European-inspired flair. mahogany construction with cathedral-grained cherry veneers butt-joint joinery each nightstand has 3 drawers chest has 3 drawers
- Candles in glass boxes – perfect combination of cozy and contemporary. I see using flameless/electric candles for this.
- A black Lacanche stove is a clear centerpiece of the kitchen. The walls are covered in a bricklike subway tile, framed by dark grout.
- Learn how we built our double pantry doors to look like reclaimed wood from barn doors all for under $90 in this DIY tutorial post. DIY barn doors
- Ski Chalet With A Modern Interior Design Instead Classic Wood Love everything save for the chairs, the wood finish, darker wall color.
- Milo Baughman, Pair of Curved Velvet Club Chairs, USA, c. 1970s | 25″ H x 29″ W x 31″ D, 17″ Seat Height – Todd Merrill
- Rosewood and cognac leather. Height of the chair. H: 61 cm/ 24 W: 79 cm/ 31 D: 75 cm/ 29 1/2 Seat height: 35 cm/ 13 3/4 Dimensions of the stool. H: 36 cm/ 14 W: 56 cm/ 22 D: 44,5 cm/ 17 1/2