Photo via: zsazsabellagio.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The wood glaze Alcro Terrass Tjärsvart merries well with the crisp green. Styling: Emma Wallmén Photo: Andrea Turander
- Rustic kitchen, it cant get more rustic than this,you can almost smell the wood fire smoke
- beautiful kitchen with gray cabinets, white counters and wood floors
- 20-foot transatlantic shipping container has been repurposed into a mobile kitchen, complete with traditional wood oven.
- Ceramic tile that looks like wood… perfect for a kitchen, bathroom, or basement. The beauty of wood with the ease of ceramic – and no grout lines Nice! Repined by: SeattleModernHomeStaging www.smhsdesign.com
- Wow! Love the white cabinets an the wood counter tops, I want this in my kitchen!
- Salvaged wood in the kitchen!
- A rustic round wood table surrounded by white Eames dining chairs creates an interesting mix in this transitional eat-in kitchen. A cluster of small globe pendant lights illuminates the dining area and complements the neutral walls.
- Gorgeous black kitchen design with oak wood floors, black shaker kitchen cabinets, gray quartz countertops and glass-front black glass tiles backsplash. the lighting makes this too dark kitchen amazingly inviting,
- For an eclectic modern feel try mixing bold colours with natural tones and textures. This combination of deep oak worksurfaces and wood effect floor tiles effortlessly compliments the dark slate of the cabinets and the deep teal feature wall, forming a harmonious kitchen space. Open shelves and copper accessories add warmth and brightness to the look. Find your ideal kitchen at Wickes.
- MEZZ Kitchen and Bar, Melbourne, 2016 – Studio Y
- Its an island. Its a breakfast nook….amazing! And I LOVE this fridge and everything about this kitchen!!