Photo via: firstteam.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Tucked away on a quiet cul-de-sac, this spacious custom residence in WaterSound Beach offers 3,237 square feet, 5 bedrooms and 5.5 bathrooms. Entertain guests at a full carriage house over the two car garage and a private pool!
- Built on a 24 trailer, this 275 sq.ft. tiny house uses grey pine siding, white trim, and cedar shingles. French doors lead into a bright, open interior.
- A gated private front courtyard gives this ranch style home even more space for entertaining in Newport Beach, CA
- Wheelhaus cabins are a modern interpretation of manufactured park model homes, taking these small residences from blocky and uninspired to welcoming and visually interesting. This model, called the Wedge, has an angled roof that enables a line of narrow windows along the top of each wall to let in lots of natural light. The whole house can easily be placed on a truck trailer and hauled to a new location. It retails for about $75,000.
- finding quiet in the wild. a different kind of personal style, photography, and travel blog
- Bright and open. Love the lanterns.
- A brick front facade brings a distinguished touch to this Anaheim Hills, CA home.
- Checking out this cute little cafe in Brooklyn this morning. (Real caption: I woke up at 6 am to pick up a zipvan. I mean, my apartment is a MESS, overflowing with stuff from back to back events last week. I have to get it out. Now Im in Brooklyn, I get to my new storage unit, and its closed. It doesnt open for two hours. Crap. I need coffee.)
- Our property of the week goes to Andrews beautiful lakeside cabin in Suffolk, England. Check out his listing for all his stunning photos, but this outside shot was our favourite
- Tuscany Italy 🙂 wonderfully humble – this is how I would like to see myself in Tuscany
- Plum tones in the home ooze sophistication and beauty. This ombre wallpaper represents this wonderfully, creating the ultimate backdrop to sleek bedroom spaces.
- Small house in Berkeley, CA. Karens Cottage. Photo from Berkeley paper BerkeleySide A city looks for big solutions in a little very little house www.newavenuehomes.com NewAvenuehomes