Photo via: iliscrub.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Awesome walk in bath tub, I think its a must for any woman!
- Perfect Couple’s Retreat at the UK’s Rustic Firefly Tiny House – Crossing the big pond to visit the UK is on our bucket list and we’ve already found where we’re going to stay! The Firefly is a rustic tiny house located in Cornwall sitting in a lush and private setting. The beautiful home is rented out through Unique Home Stays for around $2,400 a week and sleeps two so this isn’t your ideal family destination but it’s perfect for a romantic retreat or solo getaway.
- this spa in bathroom looks really relaxing and it has a big window which brings the natural light in and has a lovely view from outside
- tub in shower-kids can splash and swim as much as they want! This is a brilliant idea for adults too. Whenever I take a bubble bath I end up wanting to shower off at the end. This way you can just step out of the tub and shower off.—- genius. If I ever build a house it will have this.
- This is as easy to build as it looks. Cut and treat your wooden board. Attach the horizontal piece to the vertical using glue and screws. Screw it to your wall.
- This beautiful and sustainable home is located in the middle of a lychee garden in China. It was designed and built by the UK furniture design company Timothy Oulton. The dome was constructed using FSC-certified and reclaimed wood and serves as a relaxing retreat for the brand’s designers wishing to escape the hectic city life and replenish their creative stores surrounded by nature.
- Darryl’s design for the master bath is streamlined and elegant—but not without intrigue. “I have a fascination with horses. I think they are beautiful creatures,” he says. “I also have an incredible capacity to shop from a moving car, and I actually saw this horse from a window of my car in traffic.”
- Plant Thyme in areas where grass wont grow. Like this for front walk, smells so good!
- “This bedroom by Nicole from @littlelibertyrooms would have to be one of our all time faves!! We were so thrilled to see it grace the pages of the latest…”
- Tropical bath at the Banyan Tree Spa
- COOL!!! This super cool doctor has rebuilt a complete hospital with playmobil to visualise real life hospital processes. So awesome! I suggested at work we should totally do this for our pharma packaging facility. I got mostly iognored and I got a few looks quietly questioning my sanity. @Andi Fisher Hughlett
- A furnished version of the fireplace back porch. I have to say it looks very nice! I The fan, the windows, the fireplace, the furnishing, the colors of the room, and the ceiling all look very very nice. The only thing I dont like about this whole set up is that it looks like the fireplace is fake…it would be so much better if this was a real one.