Photo via: kastanj-e.tumblr.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A long weekend & mudroom goodness for you to enjoy! bestfriendclient katemarkerinteriors mudroom myonepiece by katemarkerinteriors
- Nest by Tamara – patina, patina, patina – magazine street shops in Nola
- Byre Shelf Set anthropologie – Industrial galvanized fittings + stained pine. Weekend project, $20 per shelf.
- Chants Neighbourhood Cafe – Coffee shop @ Sukhumvit 58 , Bangkok , Thailand
- Happy Friday, friends!! hope everyones weekend is off to a great start! I just received a batch of beauuuutiful things for the shop, so I am happy as a clam right now! : @meneses75
- Coffee aroma – Hangzhou Xuhui times the city sales offices – American interior design Chinese network
- DIY coffee cart – lizmarieblog.com
- Living Room – Black and Gold; Rich tones; Photo frames lined vertically; Coffee table books; Beautiful bookcase …. Great for Saints fans too
- Filing cabinet makeover – used epoxy to attach cheap 8×10 frames from walmart, painted entire thing using homemade chalk paint in swiss coffee color, then added new hardware and finished it with minwax paste wax to guard against scuffs and scratches…LOVE!
- Where to find the best shops in Milan, including designer stores at the Quadrilatero dOro, outlet shopping, boutiques in Brera, and more!
- High Street Market: Keith Johnson: Man Shops Globe
- Set aside a weekend to stage your house for living. Your home may look better than the day you bought it. Try this step-by-step process to stage your home for living.