Photo via: theultralinx.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Wall Art Ideas for Teen Rooms – DIY Chevron on Canvas – Cheap and Easy Wall Art Projects for Teenagers – Girls and Boys Crafts for Walls in Bedrooms – Fun Home Decor on A Budget – Cool Canvas Art, Paintings and DIY Projects for Teens http://diyprojectsforteens.com/diy-wall-art-teens
- 35 Cool Headboard Ideas To Improve Your Bedroom Design | Architecture, Art, Desings – Daily source for inspiration and fresh ideas on Architecture, Art and Design
- Audrey Hepburn-Portrait of an icon book has publicity photographs and images made on – and off – set during the production of her films, as well as family photographs and informal archive news pictures.
- Another example of a red table with black chairs but this time with neutral beige floor and walls.
- Interiors trend scout: Inky interiors and black walls
- Time for a living room revamp? Take on the Art Deco trend with this sleek wallpaper design. Stylish slate tones mix with classic Art Deco forms and motifs, giving your home a contemporary design that stays true to the movement.
- Using a color like SW 7015 Repose Gray on the walls of an open entryway like this one, will set a welcoming tone for your family and friends. | Pulte Homes
- Each gallery will work great on a Dark or Light wall and for the bright colorful walls try using all black and white photos, it will bring out the contrast in both the photos and the wall.
- Paint Designs On Walls with Tape | Here’s the wall completely taped off and ready for my main color to …
- Pull holiday decor up the stairs! Click the link in the profile to shop this look and for more ideas to add garlands, wreaths, and ornaments on your stairs, banister, landing and staircase walls! Lowes Christmas HolidayDecor
- upholstery inspiration – featured on Design Sponge.
- Find inspiration around every corner just like Lizbeth from Home and Fabulous did when recreating her bedroom! A simply unique pillow transformed this room just in time for the summer. Read more about it on our blog!