Photo via: floridalivingquarters.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Getting that dazzling light to pass through, means you need great glass work. Here are our Galapagos butterflies, which we use in our Galapagos pendant and Wall lights, shown here in a close-up, allowing you to see how beautiful is their play with natural and artificial light. butterfly, butterflies, glassbutterfly, pendantlight, pendantlights, pendantlamp, wallsconce, modernlighting, luxurylighting, contemporarylighting
- This home has a covered outdoor living room with a day bed and fireplace. A cut-out in the wall perfectly frames a single tree.
- Stikwood Peel and Stick Wood Wall Coverings
- The wall of logs in this Beerhall is meant resemble a forest floor
- Accent floor to ceiling grey subway tile wall makes the thin bathroom feel larger.
- This will be in the far left corner of the room, and lead up into the attic nook. The beige wall paint is exactly how I picture the room, along with the wooden floor.
- From Abigail Aherns home. I love every element of it, particularly the attention-grabbing shade-less vintage floor lamp against the dark wall.
- Lighting, Lamps, Wall lamps, Floor Lamps, Bedsides lamp, Table lamps, Pendant Lamps, Ceiling Lamp, Chandeliers, Furniture, Design, Decor, Makeover
- Milan, Italy On the floor near the main entrance is a sundial, engraved with zodiac symbols placed so that it is struck by a ray of sunlight breaking through a hole in the opposite wall On the summer solstice, the ray strikes the tongue of bronze set in the floor; on the winter solstice, the ray of light stretches out to reach the meridian. Meridian of the Duomo, astronomical reference until 1884, now Greenwich. Province of Milan Lombardy.
- Beautiful bathrooom design with scalloped statement wall and floating vanity | Jessica Conner Design & Interiors
- A feature wall in antique mirror glass/ Love the desk & the chandelier
- Considering this shade of grey for the main wall of the reading area, with white open shelves & cabinets against it.