Photo via: ideacolor.it
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Travel Essentials by diamte featuring rvca My go to travel outfit, since so many people seem to be asking. Comfy, easy to change according to the weather at your destination, and warm enough for the cool plane rides, to whatever faraway place youre going to
- We would be sailing if we could! Instead painting with a nautical theme using ChalkPaint™ decorative paint by AnnieSloan, mixed to produce this gorgeous dark navy toning with the background of the paper fixed to the door using decoupage glue and varnish also by Annie Sloan.
- Ok so remember how there used to be a column of new books dilly-dallying around my sidebar? And every week I would prowl around Amazon searching for all recently released books I thought us Vintage housekeepers might just enjoy? Well now: the app I have used for many a year now has only gone and […]
- Love the idea of having a swinging bed on the patio to enjoy quiet moments. Would be very easy to make… I so want one of these … right next to the hot tub. would be cool….
- this island dining nook seems like it would be difficult to get all the way into – like a very deep booth at a restaurant
- The easiest tiles ever! These are solid and powerful adhesive wall tiles. Apply over any size of tile or straight onto the wall. No cementing or grouting, Steam and water resistant so theyre perfect for the bathroom and the kitchen. They can also be used for all sorts of other applications, so long as the surface is non-porous you can stick these tiles anywhere! Perfect for fast, affordable and functional bathroom design. InteriorDesign DIY
- This is a perfect shot of the 400 pieces glass butterflies mobile we made a few years ago. The Galapagos butterflies are hand made fused glass, reflecting the light perfectly, and they are used in our Galapagos pendant light and wall sconce, but many interior designers and architect like to customize it butterfly, butterflies, glassbutterfly, pendantlight, pendantlights, pendantlamp, wallsconce, modernlighting, luxurylighting, contemporarylighting
- Blind corner cabinets can be deep and dark! For this reason I use corner cabinet pull-outs in many of my kitchen designs, like the Hafele peanut swing corner pull-out used in this project. Kansas City Kitchen Gets A Massive Makeover: A Design Connection, Inc. Featured Project See all of the BeforeandAfter pics here: http://www.designconnectioninc.com/kansas-city-kitchen-gets-a-massive-makeover-a-design-connection-inc-featured-project/
- This chair would be a great feature piece in a room. You could use this to tie in many colors into the one space.
- Very light and cold composition turned out in this palette through a combination of cool shades of blue color and spring grass. All shades in this palette belong to one color and its variations are different, so very harmonious palette. It is perfect for the creation of images of women with spring tsvetotip.
- A furnished version of the fireplace back porch. I have to say it looks very nice! I The fan, the windows, the fireplace, the furnishing, the colors of the room, and the ceiling all look very very nice. The only thing I dont like about this whole set up is that it looks like the fireplace is fake…it would be so much better if this was a real one.
- Have this started… Probably could fill a wall with all of the books I have ever read so far… Love reading and love having books on hand to lose myself in