Photo via: stylebyemilyhenderson.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Emily Henderson — Stylist – BLOG – its a Dark and moody holiday tablescape modern
- bathroom design George Yabu and Glenn Pushlberg, photo by Richard Powes, for House Garden UK June 2014, ᔥ @designmilk // (Why yes, for me: functional sculptures.)
- Vibrant green draperies in a fig leaf pattern frame the windows, while a sizable pendant from Circa Lighting anchors the master bedroom in the 2014 Showhouse. CoastalLiving.com
- The wood glaze Alcro Terrass Tjärsvart merries well with the crisp green. Styling: Emma Wallmén Photo: Andrea Turander
- Emerald Velvet Sofa
- Color scheme for guest room. bedroom design with soft grey wall paint colour, white tufted bed with nailhead trim, grey tufted velvet storage bench, green & blue rug, white slip-covered chairs, round blue velvet tufted ottoman, blue gourd lamps and large capiz pendant chandelier. Designed by Giannetti Interiors.
- Use Green In Your Home
- The Emily & Meritt Caned Daybed + Trundle Set
- You Will Want Everything in Emily Hendersons Stylish Nursery
- 8 TV Wall Design Ideas For Your Living Room // The built in shelving unit in this house has a spot right in the middle that’s just the right size for the TV.
- staircase that does NOT walk you out the front door! Simply gorgeous…love the openness of the house
- Check out this farmhouse chic color palette from BEHR Paint to find the perfect rustic color scheme for your home. Try matching light neutral colors like Weathered Moss, Brook Green, and Ultra Pure White to bring out the natural lighting in your house. Use warm wooden accents to make this color palette feel comfortable and inviting.