Photo via: feedly.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Textile design: basket of flowers. Produced during the years the Mackintoshes were living in London, 1915-1923. Mackintosh produced a series of stylised flower boquets, painted on a black background. Boldly simplified, vividly coloured, and set against black backgrounds, these densely patterned compositions were exhibited as works of art in their own right, and were also intended for use as textile designs.
- Tetbury Plant Pots – Planters and Plant Pots – Outdoors
- Use an old door to add character to a new home – love this pantry door eclecticallyvintage.com
- Nostalgia decor, could use moms old hippie souvenirs, like the album and clothing mixed in
- Old Faithful Inn in Yellowstone National Park, Wyoming. They dont use the fireplace anymore. You cant go to the top floor either, but gorgeous treehouse feel.
- Bring the exterior of your home into the 21st century with BEHR’s Color of the Month: Old Amethyst. This modern paint color shines when paired with bright white trim and a natural stone pathway. Use the deep blue and purple undertones in this dark gray hue to enhance the view of your outdoor landscaping.
- Getting that dazzling light to pass through, means you need great glass work. Here are our Galapagos butterflies, which we use in our Galapagos pendant and Wall lights, shown here in a close-up, allowing you to see how beautiful is their play with natural and artificial light. butterfly, butterflies, glassbutterfly, pendantlight, pendantlights, pendantlamp, wallsconce, modernlighting, luxurylighting, contemporarylighting
- Use Green In Your Home
- top3 by design – Gascoigne + King – g + k soy jar candle aria
- Old mantle as a headboard.
- Old suitcases as bedside table
- Old drawer as side table. What a clever idea!