Photo via: flickr.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Amazing abandoned places in the world.
- 15 of the Worlds Most Strange Abandoned Places – Christ of the Abyss at San Fruttuoso, Italy
- For all of us passionate about interior design, season after season we continue waiting for the best tips and advice given by the “crème de la crème” in this business. Knowing that @imagazines decided to start this week with some exclusive tips from @brabbu — one of the most prestigious luxury furniture brands in this industry. ➤ To see more news about the Interior Design Magazines in the world visit us at www.interiordesignmagazines.eu interiordesignmagazines designmagazines interiordesign
- Dreams should be about the fun stuff: flying, winning the lottery, having magical powers that do all the housework for you, etc. So stop dreaming about a beautiful bedroom and make it a reality. Your first stop? Birch Lane. From headboards and nightstands to accent chairs and decor, everything you need is right here. Get this look and more at Birchlane.com and sign up to enjoy Free Shipping on orders over $49.
- The third one down looks like an homage to the Witch-king of Angmar… Abandoned monuments that look like they’re from the future
- From a dark and dramatic boudoir to a bright and airy haven, a luxurious bed can match any decor style. Start with a high-quality down comforter or duvet fill – a baffle-box construction or gusset edges will maximize that bountiful, plush feel. Visit Wayfair and sign up today to get access to exclusive deals everyday up to 70% off. Free shipping on all orders over $49.
- This is beyond amazing! Futuristic City in the Sky Provides Tranquil Oasis Away From Urban Life.
- The Urban Micro House: a 600 sq ft home from Wind River Tiny Homes
- While the Taj Mahal dazzles with its vast marble sheen, the Meenakshi Amman Temple is resplendent in a blaze of colors. The city of Madurai in the South Eastern Indian state of Tamil Nadu is one of the oldest continually inhabited cities in the world and has been a functioning metropolis for over two thousand years
- Most Amazing Swimming Pools From Around The World
- Cave homes have come a long way since prehistoric times. Far from primitive, many modern cave dwellings are surprisingly luxurious, comfortable, and beautiful places to call home. In addition to their head-turning location, cave homes tend to be naturally energy efficient thanks to their insulating earth walls that keep the inside air at comfortable temperatures year-round without heating or cooling. We’ve rounded up six such abodes that could make you want a cave home of your own.
- These are 10 of the 50 literary benches that the National Literary Trust and Wild in Art have put up all over London to celebrate reading.