Photo via: moneycrashers.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- There aren’t that many differences when it comes to attic / loft bedroom ideas versus designing any other bedroom in the house. You will likely have an oddly shaped room with angular walls and ceiling as seen in pictures (1) and (2). The heat or cold could be an issue depending on where you live […]
- When youre decorating your bedroom, it just comes naturally to add a headboard to your wish list, right? Why not explore what your room could look like without a headboard? Whether youre renting, on a budget, or just want something a little less conventional, you can pass on the headboard purchase and try one of these ten stylish ideas instead.
- Whether your style is Manhattan Loft or rustic country, our Industrial Tripod Bookcase has the casual charm to blend seamlessly with a range of looks. Featuring an industrial style metal frame and timber shelves it can function as book shelves, or generous display area for crockery and collectibles. Its two sided design allows for use as a room divider. NB: Please enquire for availability NB: Please enquire for finish to shelves as each piece will vary
- We like it bright and open. Thats why the second house we viewed today appealed to us. High ceiling of about 3.2m and full length windows opening right to a patio and pool! But we will not be able to have the same jet setting and frivolous lifestyle for a long while after getting the place. Its a steep close to $3m! But, well be able to live and retire comfortably 🙂
- New York City Snow This is one of my favorite blocks in my neighborhood. I visit it nearly every time I photograph snowstorms in New York City. It’s my happy place. ✨✨✨ A number of you have asked me if I sell my photography as prints. I do! I just added my recent blizzard photos to my collection. All the info (all of it!) here: New York City Blizzard Photos ❄️
- Stairs may serve a utilitarian purpose, but this breath-taking set of treads by UK-based Atmos Studio takes it to new heights. Designed as part of a residential project, the stairs seem to come alive as it turns the corner, unravelling sculptural elements that organically encase and animate the transitional space
- This How-to has some great advice when it comes to painting such an important piece of furniture like a dinning room table!
- Give your home a majestic appearance with these 3D self-adhesive wall stickers. These stickers come with an insulated soundproof design that will give your home the privacy it deserves. The self-adhesive design offers easy installation and has an awesome 3D brick pattern to bring that natural effect. The waterproof material will ensure they stay safe from everyday wear and tear. These wallpapers are available in a number of beautiful colors you can choose from. Use them to enhance the decor o…
- This next makeover is such a great one, because not only is it beautiful, it is functional. When Carolyn first sent me pictures of her camper, I was floored at how much storage space she had managed to create in her pop up. She really has a solution for everything… and if you have camped […]
- tub in shower-kids can splash and swim as much as they want! This is a brilliant idea for adults too. Whenever I take a bubble bath I end up wanting to shower off at the end. This way you can just step out of the tub and shower off.—- genius. If I ever build a house it will have this.
- Holy Cow! I would have NEVER guessed this was a single wide mobile home! Click over to check out the whole living room makeover!
- I must make this book shelf in my room. I have one of those pesky 1990s shelf in the top of the room. Couldnt figure out what to do with it! This is it!