Photo via: looknook.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Time for a living room revamp? Take on the Art Deco trend with this sleek wallpaper design. Stylish slate tones mix with classic Art Deco forms and motifs, giving your home a contemporary design that stays true to the movement.
- Check out this farmhouse chic color palette from BEHR Paint to find the perfect rustic color scheme for your home. Try matching light neutral colors like Weathered Moss, Brook Green, and Ultra Pure White to bring out the natural lighting in your house. Use warm wooden accents to make this color palette feel comfortable and inviting.
- This goes with the fabric I already bought and will make her feel like she has a blue room…
- 22 Creative Kids’ Room Ideas That Will Make You Want To Be A Kid Again
- Whether your style is Manhattan Loft or rustic country, our Industrial Tripod Bookcase has the casual charm to blend seamlessly with a range of looks. Featuring an industrial style metal frame and timber shelves it can function as book shelves, or generous display area for crockery and collectibles. Its two sided design allows for use as a room divider. NB: Please enquire for availability NB: Please enquire for finish to shelves as each piece will vary
- Big plans for my future room like this!!! How could you not feel sexy and confident in this room.
- Farmhouse Always in style and always welcoming, the Farmhouse look embraces lived-in finishes and time-honored details. Birch Lanes assortment of furniture, wall art, and decor offers the perfect mix of color, texture, and pattern to create a countryside feel in your own home. Sign up for exclusive deals and hop these products (and so much more!) at Birchlane.com, and enjoy Free Shipping on orders $49 and more.
- Wall-to-floor vintage-style tile makes this european-inspired powder room a stylish stunner. Furniture and decor are subtly on-trend with a leather-tufted storage bench and white marble-topped vanity offering bright contrast, while a single rustic iron pendant gives the space a hint of industrial charm. Click to learn more about this small but bold bath.
- Looking for an easy and inexpensive way to dress up your old furniture or upgrade the look of indoor space? If yes, then how about adding some decorative molding to home? Decorating with molding is a fabulous idea that will have a plain space to get a polished look. Moreover, molding and trim can make […]
- Freshen up your home with these gorgeous entryway ideas! From coastal to farmhouse and modern, these ideas will be sure to inspire you! See more on http://ablissfulnest.com/ entrywayideas entryway entry
- VJ raked ceiling, exposed beams, window over the bifolds, white curtains, rear patio, grey and white furniture with pops of colour
- all white with pops of color. big open windows.