Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Getting that dazzling light to pass through, means you need great glass work. Here are our Galapagos butterflies, which we use in our Galapagos pendant and Wall lights, shown here in a close-up, allowing you to see how beautiful is their play with natural and artificial light. butterfly, butterflies, glassbutterfly, pendantlight, pendantlights, pendantlamp, wallsconce, modernlighting, luxurylighting, contemporarylighting
- Great way to organize your library | Шикарный вариант организации домашней библиотеки
- tub in shower-kids can splash and swim as much as they want! This is a brilliant idea for adults too. Whenever I take a bubble bath I end up wanting to shower off at the end. This way you can just step out of the tub and shower off.—- genius. If I ever build a house it will have this.
- Renovation is a great way to increase the value of your home because you’re reinvesting in your current property. Check out these home improvement tips to take your space from drab to fab, and learn how to finance your next project.
- These shadow boxes are a great way to display collections. This concept was introduced in a Fine Art fashion by Arman.
- Check out this great list of DIY Mirror Home Decor Ideas. Mirrors are a great way to add dimension and depth to any room!
- I just found out I was secretly voted “Most Likely to be Bohemian” in college… Seriously. I love Bohemian inspired design and expressing my inner gypsy, plus it fits right in with my ongoing global wanderlust. Boho style is a great way to show off your eclectic (random?) travel souvenirs and create an international feel …
- Such a neat idea! Great way to keep the colors organized. diy
- This room is all ready for fall. Its just too bad SoCals weather didnt get the memo. ☀️ In the meantime, while were waiting for summer to end over here, well just turn the ac down real low, light a pumpkin scented candle and cuddle up in our blanket on the sofa and pretend its actually cool outside.
- This makes me consider doing some river rock masonry (I liked the arches too) along the side of the house. The hollowed out beam could be a great planter as well! -TRP
- Loft your bed. Have a closet underneath. Great place to have a desk too!
- Love these simple and low cost ideas to decorate with nature inspired elements! From rustic style, coastal and even DIY ideas, this has you covered in a way to warm up your home decor with nature! To purchase these stools (this is an affiliate link) go here- http://rstyle.me/~94awH