Photo via: huffingtonpost.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Darryl’s design for the master bath is streamlined and elegant—but not without intrigue. “I have a fascination with horses. I think they are beautiful creatures,” he says. “I also have an incredible capacity to shop from a moving car, and I actually saw this horse from a window of my car in traffic.”
- Getting that dazzling light to pass through, means you need great glass work. Here are our Galapagos butterflies, which we use in our Galapagos pendant and Wall lights, shown here in a close-up, allowing you to see how beautiful is their play with natural and artificial light. butterfly, butterflies, glassbutterfly, pendantlight, pendantlights, pendantlamp, wallsconce, modernlighting, luxurylighting, contemporarylighting
- Dreams should be about the fun stuff: flying, winning the lottery, having magical powers that do all the housework for you, etc. So stop dreaming about a beautiful bedroom and make it a reality. Your first stop? Birch Lane. From headboards and nightstands to accent chairs and decor, everything you need is right here. Get this look and more at Birchlane.com and sign up to enjoy Free Shipping on orders over $49.
- Our luxurious house furnishings products have been made special for showing the special attributes and characteristics of it. The magnificent beauty that is found in this solid material is what inspires the creation of our lovely contemporary and modern home furnishings and interior decor design. http://www.indogemstone.com/contact.html
- Dwell – Have You Ever Wanted to Stay in a Norwegian Sea Cabin? This boutique hotel on Norways Manshausen Island is made up of four sea cabins that jut out from their natural ledge. Architect Snorre Stinessen carefully positioned them on an existing stone quay and built them to fit two to four travelers, or a family of five. To allow them to cantilever off the edge, their cross laminated timber floor plates are mounted onto two steel beams.
- Miller and Bertaux are the creators of this heavenly fragrance collection. Made from an assortment of fragrances, from incense in Mexican churches to flower petals, this line is an innovative mix-match and layering of exotic smells. You dont have to travel to small French perfume boutiques, indulge your senses in these bold fragrances from our San Francisco interior design and accessory store, BaBoo.
- Get premium quality furniture made just for you with Joybird. With limitless options including size, fabrics and wood options, each and every piece is one-of-a-kind just the way you designed it. Find the most popular Mid-Century Modern pieces right at your fingertips. Start creating the furniture of your dreams with Joybird today.
- Park Slope, Brooklyn’s Most Expensive Townhouse Is Selling for $15 Million Photos | Architectural Digest
- Meet @nesttwentyeight – her ‘eclectic’ mix of vintage, modern and monochrome is what made us fall in love with her mydfs home ft. French Connection Zinc Explore inspiring interiors direct from your homes.
- Tovi Farber is dedicated to making truly unique jewelry. Her gold jewelry designs are stemmed from her connection with the material, letting its energy guide the look and shape of each piece. Inspiration for each piece is derived from textures, colors, sketches and experiences, enabling her to create a stunning collection of rings, earrings, and necklaces, all made of 18 carat yellow gold, that possess an elegant softness to them. Find Tovi Farber jewelry at BaBoo, our San Francisco store.
- This is a perfect shot of the 400 pieces glass butterflies mobile we made a few years ago. The Galapagos butterflies are hand made fused glass, reflecting the light perfectly, and they are used in our Galapagos pendant light and wall sconce, but many interior designers and architect like to customize it butterfly, butterflies, glassbutterfly, pendantlight, pendantlights, pendantlamp, wallsconce, modernlighting, luxurylighting, contemporarylighting
- What a great idea in Oslo, Norway! This is Vulkan, real master piece of architecture. There are enterprises, restaurants, schools, food market. Small village, I really hope this concept comes other countries in Europe 😀