Photo via: buzzfeed.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Getting that dazzling light to pass through, means you need great glass work. Here are our Galapagos butterflies, which we use in our Galapagos pendant and Wall lights, shown here in a close-up, allowing you to see how beautiful is their play with natural and artificial light. butterfly, butterflies, glassbutterfly, pendantlight, pendantlights, pendantlamp, wallsconce, modernlighting, luxurylighting, contemporarylighting
- Gray and Yellow Warm gray and citrus yellow are a fashion-inspired color combo that can be an unexpected but fabulous addition to a living room. Brighten a cool charcoal gray space by bringing in bright yellow accents. A gray-and-yellow printed throw pillow is a great starting point for building a decorating scheme. Limit the amount of sunny yellow you add to keep the scheme fresh and bold.
- How to choose the correct rug size | designbynumbers.com
- To make these gorgeous DIY Marble Mugs, all you need to do is pour nail polish into a container of warm water and dip your mug inside to create this cool design. It takes a little practice (and patience) to get the technique down but it’s well worth the effort.
- Saturated blues, from deep marine to Caribbean turquoise, are interspersed with cool gray and set off by lots of clean white, giving these stairs a sophisticated edge. | Photo: Geoffrey Hodgdon
- 33 Interior Decorating Ideas Bringing Natural Materials and Handmade Design into Eco Homes — there are some very cool ideas.
- Give your home a majestic appearance with these 3D self-adhesive wall stickers. These stickers come with an insulated soundproof design that will give your home the privacy it deserves. The self-adhesive design offers easy installation and has an awesome 3D brick pattern to bring that natural effect. The waterproof material will ensure they stay safe from everyday wear and tear. These wallpapers are available in a number of beautiful colors you can choose from. Use them to enhance the decor o…
- Very light and cold composition turned out in this palette through a combination of cool shades of blue color and spring grass. All shades in this palette belong to one color and its variations are different, so very harmonious palette. It is perfect for the creation of images of women with spring tsvetotip.
- Beneath Nottingham Castle, there is a labyrinth of man-made sandstone caves and tunnels that are strongly related to the famous legends of Robin Hood, who was said to use them to escape the Sherriff of Nottingham.
- There is such an amazing community of talent here on Instagram and we love sharing it. Show us your work by using BeckiOwensFeature to be featured! Cant wait to see all your amazing designs. Loving the warmth + brightness of this kitchen by @parkandoakdesign ❤️. Also this weeks favorites are up on Beckiowens.com.
- Ok so remember how there used to be a column of new books dilly-dallying around my sidebar? And every week I would prowl around Amazon searching for all recently released books I thought us Vintage housekeepers might just enjoy? Well now: the app I have used for many a year now has only gone and […]
- Travel Essentials by diamte featuring rvca My go to travel outfit, since so many people seem to be asking. Comfy, easy to change according to the weather at your destination, and warm enough for the cool plane rides, to whatever faraway place youre going to