Photo via: 500px.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Is your dream to live off-grid in any place of your choosing? The tiny egg-shaped Ecocapsule could be the low-energy home you’re looking for. Designed by Bratislava-based Nice Architects, the Ecocapsule is a micro-shelter that packs an impressive sustainable punch—the ultra-portable house is powered by solar and wind energy, and also includes rainwater collection and filtration.
- Dubbed Refuge du Goûter, this space-age self-sufficient shelter is being built from locally sourced pinewood, and it will be equipped with solar panels and wind turbines. Designed for the French Alpine Club by Thomas Buchi and Hervé Dessimoz from Group-H, the refuge will be the highest building in france when it opens in the near future.
- Northern Lights tiles. Black at room temperature, but change colors as the water temperature changes
- Hours and hours of fun with friends, kids and the whole family await the owner of this spectacular backyard oasis. The slide winds down the backside of the pool and provide a big splash landing. Love the water spilling over the entire structure. From our blog post Cool Pools You Can Dip Your Toes Into. See more by clicking on photo
- Notice how the lighting is coming primarily from the side and from a soft glow in the ceiling in this dining space? While sitting at the table you will not have light hitting the top of your head, which is highly unflattering! For a dinner party, a selection of candles on the table would provide perfect lighting.
- Cave homes have come a long way since prehistoric times. Far from primitive, many modern cave dwellings are surprisingly luxurious, comfortable, and beautiful places to call home. In addition to their head-turning location, cave homes tend to be naturally energy efficient thanks to their insulating earth walls that keep the inside air at comfortable temperatures year-round without heating or cooling. We’ve rounded up six such abodes that could make you want a cave home of your own.
- Tovi Farber is dedicated to making truly unique jewelry. Her gold jewelry designs are stemmed from her connection with the material, letting its energy guide the look and shape of each piece. Inspiration for each piece is derived from textures, colors, sketches and experiences, enabling her to create a stunning collection of rings, earrings, and necklaces, all made of 18 carat yellow gold, that possess an elegant softness to them. Find Tovi Farber jewelry at BaBoo, our San Francisco store.
- The Urban Micro House: a 600 sq ft home from Wind River Tiny Homes
- Freshen up your home with these gorgeous entryway ideas! From coastal to farmhouse and modern, these ideas will be sure to inspire you! See more on http://ablissfulnest.com/ entrywayideas entryway entry
- You can stay comfortably in the city center of Berlin, and having a good nights sleep on the waves of the water on the boat hostel Eastern Comfort!
- tumbleweed tinyhouses tinyhome tinyhouseplans Being on the water is everything, so it doesnt get much better than this tiny beach house located on gorgeous Tyee Beach on Washington states Camano Island.
- Aeolian Harp, a musical instrument played by the wind