Photo via: mydomaine.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Compact kitchen renovation with brass drawer pulls, white subway tile backsplash, geometric patterned black and white honeycomb hexagon tiles and DIY open shelves:
- Weve rounded up some cool home gadgets and products that think outside the box.
- Time for a living room revamp? Take on the Art Deco trend with this sleek wallpaper design. Stylish slate tones mix with classic Art Deco forms and motifs, giving your home a contemporary design that stays true to the movement.
- P0059LGY – 4×12 Cement Porcelain Plank, Ash tile tiles grey gray light plank cement 4×24 tiledaily matte cement dark pattern decor home remodel interiordesign wall floor architect building covering material backsplash
- The blue and white contrast impeccably with one another. | DKI in West Bloomfield, MI, specializes in the selective demolition of architectural, structural, mechanical and electrical systems. For more information call (248) 538-9910 or visit www.dkidemolition.com.
- This DIY Dollar Tree mirrored centerpiece project can be made with items bought from the Dollar Tree. I love this mirrored box because it can be changed from season to season, or even decorated for the holidays! It’s super easy to make and looks great on a dining room table.
- Awesome walk in bath tub, I think its a must for any woman!
- Gorgeous black kitchen design with oak wood floors, black shaker kitchen cabinets, gray quartz countertops and glass-front black glass tiles backsplash. the lighting makes this too dark kitchen amazingly inviting,
- Another example of a red table with black chairs but this time with neutral beige floor and walls.
- Work Space Photo – A rectangular table and a midcentury floor lamp paired with a zebra-print rug
- For an eclectic modern feel try mixing bold colours with natural tones and textures. This combination of deep oak worksurfaces and wood effect floor tiles effortlessly compliments the dark slate of the cabinets and the deep teal feature wall, forming a harmonious kitchen space. Open shelves and copper accessories add warmth and brightness to the look. Find your ideal kitchen at Wickes.
- This vibrant Mediterranean tile pairs perfectly with the more rustic, natural wood, and the way that the backsplash melts into the floor is just stunning.