Photo via: luxesource.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This modern tiny house, Chene by Minimaliste, includes a 10 wide patio door positioned to provide a gorgeous view of the scenery on the owners property.
- Offgrid micro-homes by UK company ‘Dwelle’, known as ‘dwelle-ings’, are entirely prefabricated and easy to erect in practically any landscape. Small enough for two people to assemble with no large machinery required, these homes feature compact layouts with sleeping lofts and are insulated with 100% recycled newspapers. The homes can be put on different kinds of foundations and the exterior siding is customizable to fit specific climates.
- On Long Island, New York, Peter Pennoyer Architects crafted a retreat inspired by the early-1900s residence that previously graced the property; the decor is by Matthew Patrick Smyth
- Previews Portfolio | This month’s cover features 5403 Kalanianaole Highway, a sophisticated, modern, and new 1.43 acre oceanfront estate. The residence is complete with 163,45 linear feet of beach frontage, tennis court/pavilion, and a sparkling pool.
- PHOTO GALLERY: Americas most expensive home on the market is this $195 million Beverly Hills mansion, which sits on 25 acres and includes a 27-car garage.
- A long weekend & mudroom goodness for you to enjoy! bestfriendclient katemarkerinteriors mudroom myonepiece by katemarkerinteriors
- MARY MCDONALD: INTERIORS (Rizzoli New York) is the first book on the work of the award-winning internationally published Los Angeles-based designer, and an impressive addition to Rizzoli’s design monograph roster. Consistently ranked one of House Beautiful’s “Top 100 Designers,” McDonald’s gorgeous, feminine interiors have graced the covers of the major design magazines.
- To estimate what it will cost to launch your business, check out an online startup cost calculator, such as the one provided by Entrepreneur.com. While the number may seem shockingly high, today’s entrepreneurs have a wide range of options when it comes to financing startups.
- House on the Bluffs is an impressive modern residence designed by Toronto-based studio Taylor Smyth Architects in Scarborough, Ontario,
- Architectural Designs Craftsman House Plan 500011VV with board and batten siding and 2 porches it is the warm and inviting home youve been looking for. Inside you get 5 beds, an open 1st floor design w/ 4 bedrooms an office and play room on the 2nd floor. Over 4100 square feet of heated living space. Ready when you are. Where do YOU want to build?
- Melbourne-based AM. Architecture have designed the Nth Fitzroy House. Description from AM. Architecture The owners approached us with a common question. Is it feasible to extend a semi-detached dwelling on a narrow site? The benefit this property…
- Wheelhaus cabins are a modern interpretation of manufactured park model homes, taking these small residences from blocky and uninspired to welcoming and visually interesting. This model, called the Wedge, has an angled roof that enables a line of narrow windows along the top of each wall to let in lots of natural light. The whole house can easily be placed on a truck trailer and hauled to a new location. It retails for about $75,000.