Photo via: telegraph.co.uk
You may also be interested in 🙂
- staircase that does NOT walk you out the front door! Simply gorgeous…love the openness of the house
- In the master bedroom, Franks employed vaulted cathedral ceilings for a spacious sense of grandeur. The shiplap application keeps the design grounded in simplicity, while a crystal chandelier adds a hint of fancifulness to the room. A sliding barn door, made of refurbished boxcar wood that Franks found at 2Brothers Reclaimed & Repurposed Inventory Sales in Menifee, conceals the entrance to the master bath. | Best in Show | At Home in Arkansas | November 2016
- Chalet Ellesmere is a luxury alpine ski lodge in Zermatt; beautifully appointed to accommodate 8 lucky guests, its perched on a hilltop and has a very convenient access via a tunnel lift which is 200 metres away from the Matterhorn. Catered: half-board and daily cleaning are included as standard! www.luxuryvillarentalsitaly.com
- Getting that dazzling light to pass through, means you need great glass work. Here are our Galapagos butterflies, which we use in our Galapagos pendant and Wall lights, shown here in a close-up, allowing you to see how beautiful is their play with natural and artificial light. butterfly, butterflies, glassbutterfly, pendantlight, pendantlights, pendantlamp, wallsconce, modernlighting, luxurylighting, contemporarylighting
- Create a daring aesthetic in your master bedroom with the use of different lighting fixtures for each part of the room. Seen in Heritage at Crabapple, an Atlanta community.
- Always Kiss Me Goodnight Saying Vinyl Decal- Wall Art- Master Bedroom, Decor. $8.00, via Etsy.
- Notice how the lighting is coming primarily from the side and from a soft glow in the ceiling in this dining space? While sitting at the table you will not have light hitting the top of your head, which is highly unflattering! For a dinner party, a selection of candles on the table would provide perfect lighting.
- Wooooohoooo!!!! It is DONE, people. And we are thrilled! Been a long time coming, but finally I can tell you, our master bedroom makeover is complete and you cant see me, but Im totally doing a h…
- The season to get cozy is upon us, but lets be honest you always want your bedroom to be a cozy haven. A tranquil serene place where at the end of a day you can get that well needed shut eye and relax. I believe creating the perfect bedroom starts with pulling together all those design elements…
- This is an illustration of pattern No.220 from A Pattern Language. Its the bedroom in a natural home built by SunRay Kelley called Sky House. You can read about the pattern and see other examples at www.naturalhomes.org/pattern.220.htm
- Dreams should be about the fun stuff: flying, winning the lottery, having magical powers that do all the housework for you, etc. So stop dreaming about a beautiful bedroom and make it a reality. Your first stop? Birch Lane. From headboards and nightstands to accent chairs and decor, everything you need is right here. Get this look and more at Birchlane.com and sign up to enjoy Free Shipping on orders over $49.
- It doesn’t take a complete remodel to transform the look of your master bedroom. Refacing your closet doors is easy with this DIY tutorial for a closet makeover from Rita of @howfantastic. Click through to learn more about how to give your space a sophisticated design in just a few simple steps.