Photo via: travel.yahoo.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Audrey Hepburn-Portrait of an icon book has publicity photographs and images made on – and off – set during the production of her films, as well as family photographs and informal archive news pictures.
- Dwell – Have You Ever Wanted to Stay in a Norwegian Sea Cabin? This boutique hotel on Norways Manshausen Island is made up of four sea cabins that jut out from their natural ledge. Architect Snorre Stinessen carefully positioned them on an existing stone quay and built them to fit two to four travelers, or a family of five. To allow them to cantilever off the edge, their cross laminated timber floor plates are mounted onto two steel beams.
- Behind the elegant facade, one may be surprised to find that the home is a clandestine resort refuge, with luxurious amenities you’ve only ever dreamed about having in a home: an indoor sports court, two-lane bowling alley, comfort-seating movie theater with a starry ceiling, commercial elevator, gym, two family rooms and a beauty salon.
- 30 Off The Grid And Self-Sustaining Earthship Homes http://theownerbuildernetwork.co/3f2t This home uses one of the world’s biggest waste problems as it’s basic building material. Can you guess what that is? The result is an incredibly strong, thermally stable home. It can also look fantastic as you can see here!:
- The Winners Of The 13th Annual Hospitality Design Awards >> The Hospitality Design (HD) magazine finally announces the winners of the 13th Annual Hospitality Design Awards. This awards congrats different interior design firm in different categories of Hospitality Design like Resort, Spa and Bar… Winners, Hospitality design, Awards, Hoteldesign
- DIY: Hotel Style Headboard and Platform Bed
- The Greenbrier Resort, Dorothy Draper
- This tiny beach house was built by Upper Valley Tiny Homes for the Go Siesta rental resort in Sarasota, Florida. Available for nightly rental.
- LAGO by Julian Serrano at the Bellagio Resort & Casino in Las Vegas. Interior design by Studio Munge. Architecture by NOVUS.
- This new Floating Hotel with Catamaran Apartments aims at promoting low-impact tourism on inland waters. Consisting of small, floating catamarans, the floating hotel is a perfect solution for tourism without harming the natural environment.
- The blue color palet meets the serenity of the white suspense lamps! Find more hotel design ideas at: http://www.delightfull.eu/en/
- 1. The Gritty History of the Elk Hotel, One of Times Square’s Last Pay-By-the-Hour Hotels In February 2012, the Elk Hotel shuttered for good after nearly 90 years in business. Formerly one of the last hourly hotels in Times Square, the seedy flophouse has garnered a rather notorious reputation ov