Photo via: curtis-frank-design.myshopify.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Missa floating shelves – Curtis Frank Design
- Frank Lloyd Wright – taliesin,wisconsin,fllw,frank lloyd wright Pinned by www.modlar.com
- V. C. Morris Gift Shop building (now the Xanadu Gallery) located at 140 Maiden Lane, San Francisco, was designed by Frank Lloyd Wright in 1948. The store was used by Wright as a physical prototype, or proof of concept for the circular ramp at the Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum.
- PLAYA by Lucy Folk, Bondi. Interior design by Tamsin Johnson. Photo – Nikki To for The Design Files.
- The royalty, class and luxury of the Bourbon dynasty, represented by Louis XIV, inspired the velvet BOURBON sofa, which makes up any refined ambience.CAY represents in a contemporary lighting piece, nature’s ultimate scream – an eruption. This wall lamp flows in rawest shapes as lava flows during a volcano eruption.A contemporary masterpiece born in Beijing’s skyline. The astonishing KYAN Console is a modern, edgy and strong furniture design piece created to take the cosmopolitan style of urban tribes into your Design house
- I love Xanadu Gallery…its the only Frank Lloyd Wright building in San Francisco. Its on Maiden Lane which is near Union Square and a place I just love…
- If you ever ﬁnd yourself listening to “New York, New York” by Frank Sinatra while drinking a cocktail, this piece will be there. A sculptural and versatile creation which is suitable for the most demanding setting. What about keeping up with the trends with our Sinatra suspension? http://www.delightfull.eu/suspension/sinatra_suspension.html
- Love the look of the paddles hanging over the fireplace? Frank Royce has some amazing paddles available at Seaside Gallery and Goods. Each paddle is handcrafted – made from Koa, Mahogany, Canary and Birch woods — Shop at Seaside Gallery and Goods in Newport Beach, California
- Time for a living room revamp? Take on the Art Deco trend with this sleek wallpaper design. Stylish slate tones mix with classic Art Deco forms and motifs, giving your home a contemporary design that stays true to the movement.
- Designed by Frank Lloyd Wright, on Maiden Lane
- Frank Lloyd Wrights first home he designed for himself and family in 1909 now owned by Wright Preservation Trust
- Kali modern olasz konyha bútor – Bigi Home Design