Photo via: stickandgo.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Cob house kitchen. Cob, cobb or clom is a building material consisting of clay, sand, straw, water, and earth, similar to adobe. Cob is fireproof, resistant to seismic activity, and inexpensive. It can be used to create artistic, sculptural forms and has been revived in r.ecent years by the natural building and sustainability movements.
- Green Mountain National Forest, Vermont. The roots of trees are so majestic, reaching out as they do. Roots in a forest develop internodal networks through which water and nutrients are shared as necessary (pesticides too, unfortunately). Once a forest is destroyed, its unique ecosystem will never be replaced… a tree cant make a forest, ever.
- The amazing glass vessel sinks from murano italy by isola glass. These handmade sinks have been made in the same technique for over 700 years. A great addition to any bathroom kitchen or living room. Each sink is designed by hand and unique. Only at BV Tile & Stone. Showroom in Anaheim, CA off State College. Call us (714) 772-7020 or visit our website www.bvtileandstone.com for more products interior design luxury modern
- Offgrid micro-homes by UK company ‘Dwelle’, known as ‘dwelle-ings’, are entirely prefabricated and easy to erect in practically any landscape. Small enough for two people to assemble with no large machinery required, these homes feature compact layouts with sleeping lofts and are insulated with 100% recycled newspapers. The homes can be put on different kinds of foundations and the exterior siding is customizable to fit specific climates.
- So Long, Popcorn Ceilings: 8 Transformative Overhead Architectural Hacks | your rental apartment or newly-built home didnt come with coffered ceilings or pressed tin tiles? Set your sights above that unsightly popcorn or drop ceilings youve been dealt. All eight of these ceiling hacks will lend architectural interest to a boring room—whether you channel intricate European plasterwork or rustic exposed wood beams is entirely up to you.
- Northern Lights tiles. Black at room temperature, but change colors as the water temperature changes
- Happy Monday! I hope you all enjoyed your weekend! It’s been a little on the crazy side over here, I’m not gonna lie. Work and family are keeping me busy, so I apologize for my lack of posts these days. I truly do miss you all, and although I don’t have any major projects to …
- Ceramic tile that looks like wood… perfect for a kitchen, bathroom, or basement. The beauty of wood with the ease of ceramic – and no grout lines Nice! Repined by: SeattleModernHomeStaging www.smhsdesign.com
- To make these gorgeous DIY Marble Mugs, all you need to do is pour nail polish into a container of warm water and dip your mug inside to create this cool design. It takes a little practice (and patience) to get the technique down but it’s well worth the effort.
- Give your home a majestic appearance with these 3D self-adhesive wall stickers. These stickers come with an insulated soundproof design that will give your home the privacy it deserves. The self-adhesive design offers easy installation and has an awesome 3D brick pattern to bring that natural effect. The waterproof material will ensure they stay safe from everyday wear and tear. These wallpapers are available in a number of beautiful colors you can choose from. Use them to enhance the decor o…
- The couple that plays together stays together. These awesome pillows are perfect for any gaming couple! Keep them for yourself or give them as a truly personal gift. FEATURES – Prices are for a set of
- 25 Secret Discoveries We Found on Amazon: The next great design site has been right under your nose the whole time. Youve come to love Amazon.com as your go-to for cheap books and bulk toilet paper, but did you know the site is also home to millions of top-notch decor pieces at affordable prices?