Photo via: positive-magazine.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This Lanakai masterpiece is newly constructed, designed by James McPeak and House Concepts. Unlike some beach houses, which are filled with cozy quilts, blue and white accessories and shell lamps, this sophisticated home is handsome yet softened with neutrals and naturals to offset the strong design elements and emphasize the sophisticated aesthetic. (Lanikai, Oahu, Hawaii)
- Dwell – Have You Ever Wanted to Stay in a Norwegian Sea Cabin? This boutique hotel on Norways Manshausen Island is made up of four sea cabins that jut out from their natural ledge. Architect Snorre Stinessen carefully positioned them on an existing stone quay and built them to fit two to four travelers, or a family of five. To allow them to cantilever off the edge, their cross laminated timber floor plates are mounted onto two steel beams.
- Time for a living room revamp? Take on the Art Deco trend with this sleek wallpaper design. Stylish slate tones mix with classic Art Deco forms and motifs, giving your home a contemporary design that stays true to the movement.
- Here a ultra low credenza Paola designed by Oswald Vermaercke for V-form. This Belgium production is created first in 1959 and was named to our Belgium queen who married at the time with Albert our King. Remarks of Danish influence is remarkable in the Paola line. The design is minimalist and simple in line. The structure is Functional and decorative. This Ultra low credenza has all the looks it need.
- Another example of a red table with black chairs but this time with neutral beige floor and walls.
- Wheelhaus cabins are a modern interpretation of manufactured park model homes, taking these small residences from blocky and uninspired to welcoming and visually interesting. This model, called the Wedge, has an angled roof that enables a line of narrow windows along the top of each wall to let in lots of natural light. The whole house can easily be placed on a truck trailer and hauled to a new location. It retails for about $75,000.
- The easiest tiles ever! These are solid and powerful adhesive wall tiles. Apply over any size of tile or straight onto the wall. No cementing or grouting, Steam and water resistant so theyre perfect for the bathroom and the kitchen. They can also be used for all sorts of other applications, so long as the surface is non-porous you can stick these tiles anywhere! Perfect for fast, affordable and functional bathroom design. InteriorDesign DIY
- Getting that dazzling light to pass through, means you need great glass work. Here are our Galapagos butterflies, which we use in our Galapagos pendant and Wall lights, shown here in a close-up, allowing you to see how beautiful is their play with natural and artificial light. butterfly, butterflies, glassbutterfly, pendantlight, pendantlights, pendantlamp, wallsconce, modernlighting, luxurylighting, contemporarylighting
- Offgrid micro-homes by UK company ‘Dwelle’, known as ‘dwelle-ings’, are entirely prefabricated and easy to erect in practically any landscape. Small enough for two people to assemble with no large machinery required, these homes feature compact layouts with sleeping lofts and are insulated with 100% recycled newspapers. The homes can be put on different kinds of foundations and the exterior siding is customizable to fit specific climates.
- Architectural Designs Craftsman House Plan 500011VV with board and batten siding and 2 porches it is the warm and inviting home youve been looking for. Inside you get 5 beds, an open 1st floor design w/ 4 bedrooms an office and play room on the 2nd floor. Over 4100 square feet of heated living space. Ready when you are. Where do YOU want to build?
- Our luxurious house furnishings products have been made special for showing the special attributes and characteristics of it. The magnificent beauty that is found in this solid material is what inspires the creation of our lovely contemporary and modern home furnishings and interior decor design. http://www.indogemstone.com/contact.html
- Lasvit’s smoke colored Press lamps at Minotti Cucine showrooms in Miami and Milan. In the Press lamp design the glass tubes are pressed as though they were pinched and the light source is ﬁtted into the resulting narrowed space. Unusual in that relies on no metal form, its compression produces a soft, organic form and imbues each lamp with a singular visual aspect. LasvitDesign Miami Milan MinottiCucine Showroom InteriorDesign Press Nendo OkiSato Design DesignLighting Glass