Photo via: residencestyle.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- string lights.
- Northern Lights tiles. Black at room temperature, but change colors as the water temperature changes
- Getting that dazzling light to pass through, means you need great glass work. Here are our Galapagos butterflies, which we use in our Galapagos pendant and Wall lights, shown here in a close-up, allowing you to see how beautiful is their play with natural and artificial light. butterfly, butterflies, glassbutterfly, pendantlight, pendantlights, pendantlamp, wallsconce, modernlighting, luxurylighting, contemporarylighting
- DIY: Hideout canopy I did this for my meditation space and love it! It provides just the right amount of privacy and noise barrier without being completed separated from children and family.
- make your own canopy. Romantic bedroom – http://interiors-designed.com
- This is such a creative Master Bedroom idea – check out this romantic bed canopy out of curtains. Click here to see the tutorial.
- Canopy above the crib (different fabric)
- A bright white canopy undulates above the glazed walls of this chapel outside Cape Town, framing views right through it to scenic mountains, vineyards and pomegranate orchards.
- Digital painting from one of my photos: Forest canopy in autumn with beautiful warm colors: yellow, orange, brown and red tones. Stunning nature! Available as poster, framed fine art print or canvas print. (c) Matthias Hauser hauserfoto.com
- Lovely bedroom décor, beds, headboards, four poster, canopy, tufted, wooden, classical, contemporary bedroom, nightstand, walls, flooring, rugs, lamps, ceiling, window treatments, murals, art, lighting, mattress, bed linens, home décor, interiordesign bedspreads, platform beds, leather, wooden beds, sofabed
- Twinkly lights are the perfect accent for your home.