Photo via: blog.makezine.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Piano shelf by Sebastian Erraruriz Available in black or white. Completely adjustable to whatever size object you want to store or display. Folds flat against the wall when not in use. Smart.
- Getting that dazzling light to pass through, means you need great glass work. Here are our Galapagos butterflies, which we use in our Galapagos pendant and Wall lights, shown here in a close-up, allowing you to see how beautiful is their play with natural and artificial light. butterfly, butterflies, glassbutterfly, pendantlight, pendantlights, pendantlamp, wallsconce, modernlighting, luxurylighting, contemporarylighting
- DIY Mirror Makeover – From Drab to Fab Took a picture frame and turned it into Burlap covered necklace holder – Addicted 2 Savings 4 U
- House In Myslowice – Picture gallery
- staircase that does NOT walk you out the front door! Simply gorgeous…love the openness of the house
- undercover pool (hydrofloors) – sliding floor covers pool when not in use
- Bring the exterior of your home into the 21st century with BEHR’s Color of the Month: Old Amethyst. This modern paint color shines when paired with bright white trim and a natural stone pathway. Use the deep blue and purple undertones in this dark gray hue to enhance the view of your outdoor landscaping.
- Your living room windows are in dire need of a makeover, but goddammit, you’d love not to feel like a total idiot when you’re browsing West Elm. Good thing we made you this infographic that outlines the 12 most popular options.
- Green walls, living pictures, other ways to use plants that not only make your office look great, but have health benefits.
- This exactly what I picture in my mind when I think of loft living….
- Big plans for my future room like this!!! How could you not feel sexy and confident in this room.
- Brilliant!!! The hamper goes into the master closet, and folds out into the laundry room.