Photo via: interinvestments.us
You may also be interested in 🙂
- open spaces…. Open plan kitchen/ lounge/ dining area with loft space. Exactly perfect for our extension
- Even if you dont have a large outdoor space, outdoor entertaining starts with creating a warm and invited space. Love this lounge style chair with cozy pillows.
- The Fruition is a luxurious 3 bedroom, 3.5 bath southwestern style home located in the gated community of The Fairways at Blackstone in Peoria, AZ. Built for entertaining, guests will be wowed by the huge, gourmet kitchen and TWO outdoor living areas. Stop by our model home to explore this gorgeous home and view other available plans offered in this picturesque desert community.
- Beautifully designed patio/ outdoor entertaining area with fire pit. Love the Smores set up.
- Notice how the lighting is coming primarily from the side and from a soft glow in the ceiling in this dining space? While sitting at the table you will not have light hitting the top of your head, which is highly unflattering! For a dinner party, a selection of candles on the table would provide perfect lighting.
- The ideal closet definitely has this feature! The pull-out rack–for easy reaching of top clothes racks!
- Staggered levels of this contemporary house creates outdoor terraced areas that are perfect for entertaining.
- Make the most of your space with the 3-piece multi-functional table and chair set. Whether it be a breakfast nook, an entertaining area, a dorm or study area, or a small space that you are needing to More
- For year-round lounging, this enclosed sitting area boasts candle chandeliers and a fireplace. Filling the fireplace with candles instead of firewood is a great idea for adding light and charm in warm summer months. Choosing Your Porch Style
- basement by Sarah Richardson—Im loving the reds (they remind me of vintage movie theaters and popcorn buckets), and the tripod-style area lamp is a playful yet functional addition, and right up my style alley 🙂 I would love to hang out here if it was my home!
- Time for a living room revamp? Take on the Art Deco trend with this sleek wallpaper design. Stylish slate tones mix with classic Art Deco forms and motifs, giving your home a contemporary design that stays true to the movement.
- Mid century modern: One panel of glass all the way to the raked ceiling. Entire wall is glass except for columns. Dropped ceiling area to one side