Photo via: jedevelopment.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A black Lacanche stove is a clear centerpiece of the kitchen. The walls are covered in a bricklike subway tile, framed by dark grout.
- Stunning white transitional kitchen with brass chandeliers, faucets, pot filler and handles. Two-toned La Cornue stove.
- The tile design above the stove centers this space and delicately enhances the imported Italian tiled backsplash which flows throughout this expansive Tuscan-inspired dream kitchen. Kitchens By Design Connection, Inc. | Kansas City Interior Design
- Little Retro Kitchen–The stove in the corner is a functional idea to handle that pesky corner space…
- Masonry Stove staircase integration by Matthias Jacob, Germany
- Nice style of wood stove (STUV) and shelving for wood. Looks a bit too cabin-ish though…
- MEZZ Kitchen and Bar, Melbourne, 2016 – Studio Y
- open spaces…. Open plan kitchen/ lounge/ dining area with loft space. Exactly perfect for our extension
- Its an island. Its a breakfast nook….amazing! And I LOVE this fridge and everything about this kitchen!!
- 1950s Kitchen Design Ideas, Pictures, Remodel and Decor
- Contrast; The black, smooth surface in the kitchen is contrasted against the rough surface of the brick wall.
- Great way for dish storage in a kitchen that doesnt have a lot of cabinets, but a large island.