Photo via: jeannespapercrafts.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Checking out this cute little cafe in Brooklyn this morning. (Real caption: I woke up at 6 am to pick up a zipvan. I mean, my apartment is a MESS, overflowing with stuff from back to back events last week. I have to get it out. Now Im in Brooklyn, I get to my new storage unit, and its closed. It doesnt open for two hours. Crap. I need coffee.)
- Apartment Storage for small spaces. I like this idea of using a shelving unit to separate the entry way from the living room
- Wall-Mounted Kraft Paper Roll Dispenser
- cube shelf from Target turned into cute under-the-bed storage. Totally want to do this. Maybe I could put me clothes Im it and get rid of y dresser. Then buy a more modern desk and shelf.
- Frankie Pieced Jersey Duvet Snooze Set For Dorm Room or Camp Get a complete nights sleep with this complete bedding set in vibrantlyhued softwashed cotton jersey. Comes with a tote bag filled with a duvet cover, pillowcases + fitted sheet in sizes Twin XL, Full/Queen or King. Duvet cover and pillowcases are finished with side openings for easily slipping on + off to machine wash. Pillows and duvet inserts sold separately.
- DHD Architecture + Design joined forces with RAC Design Build to transform an industrial building in Los Angeles into a new office space for visual effects, production, direction and post production studio Framestore.
- The blue and white contrast impeccably with one another. | DKI in West Bloomfield, MI, specializes in the selective demolition of architectural, structural, mechanical and electrical systems. For more information call (248) 538-9910 or visit www.dkidemolition.com.
- ☆ Holographic Cube Building :¦: Originally made for the Guggenheim Bilbao Museum, this installation covered two buildings in holographic panels that shifted color once lasers were reflected off it, creating a dazzling array of invisible light pyrotechnics.☆
- 8 TV Wall Design Ideas For Your Living Room // The built in shelving unit in this house has a spot right in the middle that’s just the right size for the TV.
- If you are a fan of ultra modern stuff and even in the small area of your studio apartment you won’t settle for ordinary then you can opt for a room divider like this one that not only serves as a TV unit and a bookcase, but it can be easily revolved so that the TV screen can be viewed in different rooms whenever required.
- Interior design and architecture for a loft unit in San Franciscos Oriental Warehouse Building by EDMONDS + LEE ARCHITECTS. http://www.edmondslee.com/owl.html
- Table decor idea…stuffed with tissue paper and tulle along with added crayons to keep in place! (You can replace the Elmo printable with something else that would go with your theme.)