Photo via: mydomadesign.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- pub table, barn wood, gas pipe, barn beam
- steam punk windows.
- The easiest tiles ever! These are solid and powerful adhesive wall tiles. Apply over any size of tile or straight onto the wall. No cementing or grouting, Steam and water resistant so theyre perfect for the bathroom and the kitchen. They can also be used for all sorts of other applications, so long as the surface is non-porous you can stick these tiles anywhere! Perfect for fast, affordable and functional bathroom design. InteriorDesign DIY
- Large Reclaimed barn beam light fixture with 16 by 7MWoodworking
- This makes me consider doing some river rock masonry (I liked the arches too) along the side of the house. The hollowed out beam could be a great planter as well! -TRP
- These triangular style in profile treads give the stair a solid feel.Found on Shallard House by Lat Forty Five
- 13 Stair Design Ideas For Small Spaces | A ribbon staircase is a great idea for a small space because it’s more vertical than a traditional staircase, it still has wide treads, and it creates a unique focal point in your home.
- cool beds A Splashtablet iPad Case repin. Yes you can take your iPad in the Shower & suction mount it at eye level! Find them on Amazon! http://www.amazon.com/Shower-Bathe-Suction-mount-Waterproof-Case/dp/B00TG1FFLS
- ღღ Modern Staircase With Floating Wood Steps & Glass Railing
- Our luxury stone & wood furniture products have been manufactured to showcase their natural attributes and characteristics found within it. The hidden beauty that is inside each piece of natural material is what inspires the conception of our beautiful modern and contemporary furnishings and decor designs. http://www.indogemstone.com/
- Its all in the details! Loving the mix of stone fireplace and wood beams, cozy and inviting! By Starr Homes
- LOVE: Wood beams, sliding barn door, and hanging mirror