Photo via: architecturelover.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- staircase that does NOT walk you out the front door! Simply gorgeous…love the openness of the house
- Augustusburg Palace, Bruehl, Germany ~ Staircase. The palace was the residence of the Prince-bishops of Cologne. It was built under elector Clemens-August (Wittelsbach, 1700-1761). Staircase was finished in 1743.
- brasilia, brazil : oscar niemeyer
- GERMANY ~ Linderhof Castle or Linderhof Palace ~ is a Schloss in Germany, in southwest Bavaria near Ettal Abbey. It is the smallest of the three palaces built by King Ludwig II of Bavaria and the only one which he lived to see completed.
- The residential conversion of two barns in rural Buckinghamshire by Simon Conder Associates. (Design Copyright: Simon Conder. Photography Copyright: Paul Smoothy) SimonConder Architecture Domestic Barn Conversions Staircase
- A blue and white floral painted ceramic vase of beaker shape, with verdigris brass lion mask handles, square verdigris brass platform base. Inspired by a Chinese original. The original 18th century Chinese.
- Château de Fontainebleau, 77300 Fontainebleau, France http://www.castlesandmanorhouses.com/photos.htm The Château or Palace of Fontainebleau, one of the largest French royal châteaux is located 55 kilometres from the centre of Paris
- Palace of the Winds ~ Jaipur, India
- Sparkle Palace Cocktail Table by John Foster
- The Aurea – contemporary – staircase – portland – by Alan Mascord Design Associates Inc
- The Great Hall in Blickling Hall showing the staircase with Jacobean newel figures, paintings, relief of Anne Boleyn and late C18th
- Another view of the gorgeous staircase at Chanel in Paris….