Photo via: uniqueshomedesign.tumblr.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Yes, you can create a garden like this! Just look at the shapes: sharp spires, round globes, soft spires, and a few oddballs. Pick flower shapes in the same color family (pinks and purples, here), throw in a few silver foliage plants, and plant closely together. Its that simple!
- Pair Violet Verbena, the Color of the year with blended peaches, creamy yellows and subdued pinks offer opportunities for a soft, subtle atmosphere grounded with the deepest of blue-greens.
- Lovely soft colors and details in your interiors. Latest Home Interior Trends.
- Copy Cat Chic Room Redo | Soft Blush and Gray Bedroom | Copy Cat Chic | Bloglovin’
- Notice how the lighting is coming primarily from the side and from a soft glow in the ceiling in this dining space? While sitting at the table you will not have light hitting the top of your head, which is highly unflattering! For a dinner party, a selection of candles on the table would provide perfect lighting.
- Light living-room – so soft and warming.
- This jersey comforter that feels like a soft tee for your entire body—$169 | 19 Insanely Cozy Accessories That Will Make You Never Want To Leave Your Bed
- Soft earthy tones and natural materials
- White color adds volume to a combination of soft gray-brown hues. This color scheme suits well exterior trim of cottage or country house, as well as balconies and loggias of city apartments. This color scheme can be used in a classic business clothes, both male and female.
- Dazzle your houseguests with this beautiful ombre wallpaper. A soft gradual fade of colours gives the illusion of a bigger space, a foolproof way to make the most out of small spaces.
- feminine home office inspiration. love the muted palate. soft and airy.