Photo via: apartmenttherapy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Dazzle your houseguests with this beautiful ombre wallpaper. A soft gradual fade of colours gives the illusion of a bigger space, a foolproof way to make the most out of small spaces.
- Love these simple and low cost ideas to decorate with nature inspired elements! From rustic style, coastal and even DIY ideas, this has you covered in a way to warm up your home decor with nature! To purchase these stools (this is an affiliate link) go here- http://rstyle.me/~94awH
- Offgrid micro-homes by UK company ‘Dwelle’, known as ‘dwelle-ings’, are entirely prefabricated and easy to erect in practically any landscape. Small enough for two people to assemble with no large machinery required, these homes feature compact layouts with sleeping lofts and are insulated with 100% recycled newspapers. The homes can be put on different kinds of foundations and the exterior siding is customizable to fit specific climates.
- The home of a Dutch design duo. Small space solution in the bedroom.
- bed nook: Just the coolest little spot… this post made me realize that small spaces can not only be cool but way better than big
- Apartment Storage for small spaces. I like this idea of using a shelving unit to separate the entry way from the living room
- Yet, there is a simple and natural way to improve your sleep and finally get some rest! All you need to do is to place one of the following plants into your bedroom and enjoy the calm and relaxing…
- 10 Ideas To Decorate Your Small Living Room | For more ideas, click the picture or visit www.thedebrief.co.uk
- The perfect way to decorate above your bed! X and O prints now available in the shop! Etsy // Luminous Prints
- Cabanas by the New Jersey Barn Co. flank the compounds swimming pool; concrete sheep decorate the lawn.
- Looking for an easy and inexpensive way to dress up your old furniture or upgrade the look of indoor space? If yes, then how about adding some decorative molding to home? Decorating with molding is a fabulous idea that will have a plain space to get a polished look. Moreover, molding and trim can make […]
- When youre decorating your bedroom, it just comes naturally to add a headboard to your wish list, right? Why not explore what your room could look like without a headboard? Whether youre renting, on a budget, or just want something a little less conventional, you can pass on the headboard purchase and try one of these ten stylish ideas instead.