Photo via: buzzfeed.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- bathroom design George Yabu and Glenn Pushlberg, photo by Richard Powes, for House Garden UK June 2014, ᔥ @designmilk // (Why yes, for me: functional sculptures.)
- DHD Architecture + Design joined forces with RAC Design Build to transform an industrial building in Los Angeles into a new office space for visual effects, production, direction and post production studio Framestore.
- jvantspijkers renovated office includes an indoor garden – created via http://pinthemall.net
- Interior design and architecture for a loft unit in San Franciscos Oriental Warehouse Building by EDMONDS + LEE ARCHITECTS. http://www.edmondslee.com/owl.html
- For all of us passionate about interior design, season after season we continue waiting for the best tips and advice given by the “crème de la crème” in this business. Knowing that @imagazines decided to start this week with some exclusive tips from @brabbu — one of the most prestigious luxury furniture brands in this industry. ➤ To see more news about the Interior Design Magazines in the world visit us at www.interiordesignmagazines.eu interiordesignmagazines designmagazines interiordesign
- Neri&Hu have created an elaborate, boxy staircase in a Hong Kong office.
- Interior Design Ideas – Build A Desk On An Unused Wall Space To Create A Small Home Office
- One Central Park represents Australia with Best Innovative Green Building win at 2015 Global MIPIM Awards | Architecture And Design
- Here a ultra low credenza Paola designed by Oswald Vermaercke for V-form. This Belgium production is created first in 1959 and was named to our Belgium queen who married at the time with Albert our King. Remarks of Danish influence is remarkable in the Paola line. The design is minimalist and simple in line. The structure is Functional and decorative. This Ultra low credenza has all the looks it need.
- This beautiful and sustainable home is located in the middle of a lychee garden in China. It was designed and built by the UK furniture design company Timothy Oulton. The dome was constructed using FSC-certified and reclaimed wood and serves as a relaxing retreat for the brand’s designers wishing to escape the hectic city life and replenish their creative stores surrounded by nature.
- Gray and Yellow Warm gray and citrus yellow are a fashion-inspired color combo that can be an unexpected but fabulous addition to a living room. Brighten a cool charcoal gray space by bringing in bright yellow accents. A gray-and-yellow printed throw pillow is a great starting point for building a decorating scheme. Limit the amount of sunny yellow you add to keep the scheme fresh and bold.
- Phoenix Earthship plan – with a central tilapia fish pond. The wife could get her garden on, wed have fish, live off the grid… Awesome lifestyle.