Photo via: saota.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- POD Boutique Hotel Cape Town, South Africa A project by: Greg Wright Architectsl
- A bright white canopy undulates above the glazed walls of this chapel outside Cape Town, framing views right through it to scenic mountains, vineyards and pomegranate orchards.
- Modern multi-level cliffside property in South Africa
- The Margravial Opera House is a Baroque opera house in the town of Bayreuth, Germany, built between 1744 and 1748 by Joseph Saint-Pierre (de). It is one of Europes few surviving theatres of the period and has been extensively restored. The interior was designed by Giuseppe Galli Bibiena and his son Carlo of Bologna in the late Baroque style.
- Apartment 34 | where style lives happily ever after… | Page 9
- Hillside Villa overlooking Cape Towns Bantry Bay LBV
- Wet Room – Ultra Modern – Black slate – bathroom styling – tiling ideas – showers
- Kris Jenners Foyer. Hollywood glam all the way. Slippery when wet though…no?
- Tissu Kas by Tensira (made in africa)
- Annie Residence. South Congress Ave. Downtown Austin Modern Home | by Bercy Chen Studio LP
- 34 Relatively Simple Things That Will Make Your Home Extremely Awesome
- 34 DIY Headboard Ideas