Photo via: dreamdesignlive.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A rustic round wood table surrounded by white Eames dining chairs creates an interesting mix in this transitional eat-in kitchen. A cluster of small globe pendant lights illuminates the dining area and complements the neutral walls.
- open spaces…. Open plan kitchen/ lounge/ dining area with loft space. Exactly perfect for our extension
- Its an island. Its a breakfast nook….amazing! And I LOVE this fridge and everything about this kitchen!!
- Another example of a red table with black chairs but this time with neutral beige floor and walls.
- big kitchen, dining table and Thonet chairs, tiled backsplash
- Make the most of your space with the 3-piece multi-functional table and chair set. Whether it be a breakfast nook, an entertaining area, a dorm or study area, or a small space that you are needing to More
- The jewel-tone vintage runner adds a touch of sparkle to the dark blue kitchen cabinets, but the gold breakfast chairs are the star of the show. MyDomaine
- Dining Space Trend – Black Accents – Shiplap walls and black diining chairs for a modern farmhouse dining room
- Shown here in white glass, the Galapagos pendant lamp is shown here in its full above a round dining table. fused glass, butterflies, butterfly, led light, unique lighting, art lighting, modern lighting, modern light fixture, led pendant light, glass led pendant light, unusual pendant lights, white opal glass light, modern ceiling lighting, contemporary design, designer pendant light, white glass pendant, white pendant lamp, contemporary,
- farm table dining room – with painted legs
- Modern Glamour: Soft, timeless colors get a contemporary spin in this radiant dining room. The buffets shimmery shell inlay catches the light from the modern glass pendants. The tables metal lattice base lets the room feel airy, while dramatic wing back chairs keep it grounded. $1,679.00
- In the kitchen, an 18th-century English swing-leg table is surrounded by Pennsylvania plank-seat chairs. The crock nearest the center box on the mantel was made by a member of the Van Deusen family.