Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Give your home a majestic appearance with these 3D self-adhesive wall stickers. These stickers come with an insulated soundproof design that will give your home the privacy it deserves. The self-adhesive design offers easy installation and has an awesome 3D brick pattern to bring that natural effect. The waterproof material will ensure they stay safe from everyday wear and tear. These wallpapers are available in a number of beautiful colors you can choose from. Use them to enhance the decor o…
- The Classroom Collective on Instagram: “DIY BOOK BENCH || join us Friday, October 9th from 6pm-9pm as we assemble slabs of reclaimed wood and turn them into beefy benches for you to take home! Details and registration on the web! Space is limited. www.theclassroomcollective.com Link in profile. UOHome uoaroundyou”
- Big plans for my future room like this!!! How could you not feel sexy and confident in this room.
- Image result for images of interiors colour of the year 2016
- For an eclectic modern feel try mixing bold colours with natural tones and textures. This combination of deep oak worksurfaces and wood effect floor tiles effortlessly compliments the dark slate of the cabinets and the deep teal feature wall, forming a harmonious kitchen space. Open shelves and copper accessories add warmth and brightness to the look. Find your ideal kitchen at Wickes.
- Time for a living room revamp? Take on the Art Deco trend with this sleek wallpaper design. Stylish slate tones mix with classic Art Deco forms and motifs, giving your home a contemporary design that stays true to the movement.
- 50 Ways Your Home Could Save The Earth: Apart from the suggestion to use the microwave for more cooking, these are excellent tips!
- Freshen up your home with these gorgeous entryway ideas! From coastal to farmhouse and modern, these ideas will be sure to inspire you! See more on http://ablissfulnest.com/ entrywayideas entryway entry
- 31 ways to add character to your home–this site is amazing! Would LOVE to put a lot of these touches into my home! *Must remember this site!
- Gray and Yellow Warm gray and citrus yellow are a fashion-inspired color combo that can be an unexpected but fabulous addition to a living room. Brighten a cool charcoal gray space by bringing in bright yellow accents. A gray-and-yellow printed throw pillow is a great starting point for building a decorating scheme. Limit the amount of sunny yellow you add to keep the scheme fresh and bold.
- Add some warmth to your home with this ombre wallpaper design. A perfect blend of reds and oranges come together to give you a stunning wallpaper print.
- That framing bedroom styling by the amazing @scandinavianhomes @henriknero Happy New Year