Photo via: architizer.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- SAOTA DE WET 34 CAPE TOWN SOUTH AFRICA | LOLO
- A bright white canopy undulates above the glazed walls of this chapel outside Cape Town, framing views right through it to scenic mountains, vineyards and pomegranate orchards.
- Modern multi-level cliffside property in South Africa
- Make a Perfect Boutique Hotel Style Bed • Learn all the tricks to making the perfect bed that looks just like those luxury beds at the fanciest ( and comfiest!) hotels!
- Construction is now complete on Shade Hotel in Redondo Beach, CA. Ware Malcomb provided architectural design services for the new 54-room luxury boutique hotel and a separate event building.
- Dwell – Have You Ever Wanted to Stay in a Norwegian Sea Cabin? This boutique hotel on Norways Manshausen Island is made up of four sea cabins that jut out from their natural ledge. Architect Snorre Stinessen carefully positioned them on an existing stone quay and built them to fit two to four travelers, or a family of five. To allow them to cantilever off the edge, their cross laminated timber floor plates are mounted onto two steel beams.
- Moods Boutique Hotel, Prague, 2011 // Bar Detail
- ERRRMYGAWD. Have you all checked out this beyond beautiful boutique hotel…
- Singaporean Office Garden An award-winning interior garden created by Tierra Design / POD for a building in Singapores Central Business District.
- Natural Pool – designed by Peter Nitsche, with large, smooth granite boulders and a sandy bottom – surrounding landscape design is Rose Kliass (in Preta Beach, Cape Verde).
- 25 Best Interior Design Projects by Greg Natale read the entire article in http://bocadolobo.com/blog/interiors/best-interior-design-projects-greg-natale/
- V. C. Morris Gift Shop building (now the Xanadu Gallery) located at 140 Maiden Lane, San Francisco, was designed by Frank Lloyd Wright in 1948. The store was used by Wright as a physical prototype, or proof of concept for the circular ramp at the Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum.