Photo via: mynewwifelife.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Getting that dazzling light to pass through, means you need great glass work. Here are our Galapagos butterflies, which we use in our Galapagos pendant and Wall lights, shown here in a close-up, allowing you to see how beautiful is their play with natural and artificial light. butterfly, butterflies, glassbutterfly, pendantlight, pendantlights, pendantlamp, wallsconce, modernlighting, luxurylighting, contemporarylighting
- BRILLIANT! especially if you need storage but ALSO need to have a guest bed occasionally. just put the shelves ontop of eachother with the slat bed base behind it and bring out when you need it and top with a foam mattress that can be stored rolled up in a closet or under a bed…. INSTABED. ikea expedit —–> twin bed
- Your living room windows are in dire need of a makeover, but goddammit, you’d love not to feel like a total idiot when you’re browsing West Elm. Good thing we made you this infographic that outlines the 12 most popular options.
- Time for a living room revamp? Take on the Art Deco trend with this sleek wallpaper design. Stylish slate tones mix with classic Art Deco forms and motifs, giving your home a contemporary design that stays true to the movement.
- Big plans for my future room like this!!! How could you not feel sexy and confident in this room.
- Dreams should be about the fun stuff: flying, winning the lottery, having magical powers that do all the housework for you, etc. So stop dreaming about a beautiful bedroom and make it a reality. Your first stop? Birch Lane. From headboards and nightstands to accent chairs and decor, everything you need is right here. Get this look and more at Birchlane.com and sign up to enjoy Free Shipping on orders over $49.
- Dont be afraid to make a statement with color! Remember, it’s only paint — a design decision that you can easily update as your taste changes. We love these bold doors painted in BEHRs Star Spangled blue!
- I REALLY like the idea of having closet doors that open accordion-style like these, but it would probably be impractical since the door to the spare bedroom opens against the closet doors.
- The ideal closet definitely has this feature! The pull-out rack–for easy reaching of top clothes racks!
- bed nook: Just the coolest little spot… this post made me realize that small spaces can not only be cool but way better than big
- Everything trimmed out, and all the speakers are in place. – this is awesome! Wish we had a space big enough for this. lol
- COOL!!! This super cool doctor has rebuilt a complete hospital with playmobil to visualise real life hospital processes. So awesome! I suggested at work we should totally do this for our pharma packaging facility. I got mostly iognored and I got a few looks quietly questioning my sanity. @Andi Fisher Hughlett