Photo via: 500px.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Photograph The light in the night by Pasquale Di Pilato on 500px
- Trend alert. The East Pole Restaurant in NYC features a chevron-paneled wall; photograph by Nicole Franzen.
- Single stems and sprigs cut from the garden and grouped en masse in an array of gleaming glass is a simple way to make an eye-catching arrangement. Photograph by Adrian Briscoe. Styling by Rose Hammick.
- Heydar Aliyev Center by Zaha Hadid Architects. 2013. Location: Baku, Azerbaijan. Photograph: Iwan Baan.
- I love Xanadu Gallery…its the only Frank Lloyd Wright building in San Francisco. Its on Maiden Lane which is near Union Square and a place I just love…
- ARCHITECTURE Church of San Giovanni Battista in Mogno by architect Mario Botta
- Interior design and architecture for a loft unit in San Franciscos Oriental Warehouse Building by EDMONDS + LEE ARCHITECTS. http://www.edmondslee.com/owl.html
- our wedding day. – sassy red lipstick // a San Francisco style blog by Sarah Tripp. wedding dresses | wedding hairstyles | wedding ideas | wedding rings | wedding colors | wedding cake | wedding tables & table decor | wedding bouquets | wedding decorations | wedding decor | wedding decorations diy | wedding decorations on a budget | wedding decorations rustic | wedding decoration ideas | wedding decor ideas
- V. C. Morris Gift Shop building (now the Xanadu Gallery) located at 140 Maiden Lane, San Francisco, was designed by Frank Lloyd Wright in 1948. The store was used by Wright as a physical prototype, or proof of concept for the circular ramp at the Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum.
- Victor Enrich est un artiste photographe espagnol dont le travail se base sur l’architecture moderne. Il utilise photoshop pour donner vie à des bâtiments. Le dessin des structures subit diverses modifications pour un rendu presque naturel et organique de l’architecture urbaine.
- Audrey Hepburn-Portrait of an icon book has publicity photographs and images made on – and off – set during the production of her films, as well as family photographs and informal archive news pictures.
- New York City Snow This is one of my favorite blocks in my neighborhood. I visit it nearly every time I photograph snowstorms in New York City. It’s my happy place. ✨✨✨ A number of you have asked me if I sell my photography as prints. I do! I just added my recent blizzard photos to my collection. All the info (all of it!) here: New York City Blizzard Photos ❄️