Photo via: craftystorage.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I would LOVE to have my room designed like this. Except maybe not so much gray. Tray Ceilings Paint Design
- A furnished version of the fireplace back porch. I have to say it looks very nice! I The fan, the windows, the fireplace, the furnishing, the colors of the room, and the ceiling all look very very nice. The only thing I dont like about this whole set up is that it looks like the fireplace is fake…it would be so much better if this was a real one.
- Makeover your small living space with these DIY small space stairs. This fun project is ideal for people with pets who don’t have much storage space. Add a feeding station and room for a pet bed so your furry friends can enjoy this stylish statement piece as much as you will.
- MEZZ Kitchen and Bar, Melbourne, 2016 – Studio Y
- I love massive windows like these. So much that I might just get one mounted to a harness that I wear so that it will always be with me.
- Holy cow, I LOVE this. Cob houses allow for so much diversity within the house, its insane.
- Shutters..easy to make.. But adds so much!
- skull chair… i want this so much.
- this pattern is so bold and has so much character!
- DIY Cedar Bath Mat – so much better than a soggy fabric one
- tumbleweed tinyhouses tinyhome tinyhouseplans Being on the water is everything, so it doesnt get much better than this tiny beach house located on gorgeous Tyee Beach on Washington states Camano Island.
- Old gates can be used inside the home for dogs or babies. Great idea, and it looks so much nicer!