Photo via: craftystorage.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I would LOVE to have my room designed like this. Except maybe not so much gray. Tray Ceilings Paint Design
- A furnished version of the fireplace back porch. I have to say it looks very nice! I The fan, the windows, the fireplace, the furnishing, the colors of the room, and the ceiling all look very very nice. The only thing I dont like about this whole set up is that it looks like the fireplace is fake…it would be so much better if this was a real one.
- Makeover your small living space with these DIY small space stairs. This fun project is ideal for people with pets who don’t have much storage space. Add a feeding station and room for a pet bed so your furry friends can enjoy this stylish statement piece as much as you will.
- If you are a fan of ultra modern stuff and even in the small area of your studio apartment you won’t settle for ordinary then you can opt for a room divider like this one that not only serves as a TV unit and a bookcase, but it can be easily revolved so that the TV screen can be viewed in different rooms whenever required.
- MEZZ Kitchen and Bar, Melbourne, 2016 – Studio Y
- I love massive windows like these. So much that I might just get one mounted to a harness that I wear so that it will always be with me.
- DIY Cedar Bath Mat – so much better than a soggy fabric one
- Holy cow, I LOVE this. Cob houses allow for so much diversity within the house, its insane.
- Shutters..easy to make.. But adds so much!
- Old gates can be used inside the home for dogs or babies. Great idea, and it looks so much nicer!
- this pattern is so bold and has so much character!
- Cool Puzzle Sofa. Sofas Design Red..I love this idea, so much fun and versatile… http://www.delightfull.eu/