Photo via: mrjean.tumblr.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Cabanas by the New Jersey Barn Co. flank the compounds swimming pool; concrete sheep decorate the lawn.
- Norwegian living. Wood walls. Black paint. White trim. (@klodsbodding) on Instagram: “Gratulerer med dagen, Norge! 😃🇳🇴🌿🎉 gratulerermeddagennorge nasjonaldag 17mai syttendemai…”
- Find frames from a thrift store, attach wood to all sides, paint and hang on wall. New and creative shelves
- Paint Designs On Walls with Tape | Here’s the wall completely taped off and ready for my main color to …
- An easy DIY project using pegboard and chalkboard paint to make a fun display for candy in a media room or game room. It could also be used on an easel for an outdoor movie night!
- Rustic Metal Candlestick holder, pull out match drawer, handled candle box, brick red chippy paint fireplace decor by designfrills on Etsy
- Make a bed frame for free out of salvaged milk crates! Blog post tutorial! I would put the crates on their sides for shelving, and spray paint them white.
- If our concrete floor cracks, were doing this to it! Its concrete with liquid gold to fill the cracks!
- Polished concrete hearth. http://www.warringtonandrose.co.uk/
- This DIY Concrete Countertop is amazing! I would really like to do this as part of my kitchen remodel.
- I have a crush for all things raw and unfinished… finding the concrete details at my own home were a real bonus and inspired me, in …
- Board-formed concrete fire table. This could also be done out of an outdoor faux plaster where weight is a concern.