Photo via: ballarddesigns.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Teigen Drapery Panel
- Smith and Noble’s wave fold drapery system for sliding glass doors.
- Island end. Island end panel. Shaker kitchen island panel. Beautiful kitchen island end panel with double thickness white quartzite countert…
- Tracery is the ornamental intersecting work in the upper part of a window, screen, or panel, or used decoratively in blank arches and vaults. The earliest use of the term is traced to the seventeen…
- The tufted wall panel would be great to do in our mid level living room in our strange over hang wall space near the stairs.
- Mid century modern: One panel of glass all the way to the raked ceiling. Entire wall is glass except for columns. Dropped ceiling area to one side
- Traditional Kitchen with Raised panel, Limestone Tile, Farmhouse sink, U-shaped, Kitchen island, High ceiling, Breakfast bar
- American John deKoven Hill Reticulated Aluminum Modular Panel AR6658 $695.00 Designer: John deKoven Hill (American, 1920-96) | Manufacturer: Schmidt Ornamental Iron Works (Evanston, IL) Provenance: Fence panels for the Hyde Park Redevelopment project (1503-09 East 56th Street, Chicago, IL) near the University of Chicago. Architect: Harry Weese. Originally designed for the Corbett House (Cincinnati, OH, built 1959). Literature: House Beautiful, Pace Setter, February 1960. 1960 W 17.75
- The timber panels surrounding the bed create a lovely warmth against the cold blue floor. More
- French/ Italian Old World decorating. Design Nashville draperies in this style
- Custom Shades & Blinds – Drapery – Herringbone
- Vibrant green draperies in a fig leaf pattern frame the windows, while a sizable pendant from Circa Lighting anchors the master bedroom in the 2014 Showhouse. CoastalLiving.com