Photo via: apartmenttherapy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Old drawer as side table. What a clever idea!
- Another example of a red table with black chairs but this time with neutral beige floor and walls.
- LED Acrylic laser-etched table bar stools | www.peregrineplsatics.com
- Work Space Photo – A rectangular table and a midcentury floor lamp paired with a zebra-print rug
- Make A Side Table From Old Magazines | Rental home decor | for more ideas, click the picture or visit www.thedebrief.co.uk
- Using a tape measure graphic and some Mod Podge, this old side table has been given a new lease on life. Full tutorial | www.raggedy-bits.com
- If you have a pet that has used your furniture as a chew toy, see how to repair bite marks in wood furniture with this painted pedestal table makeover.
- ● the idea of using a mid century modern credenza as a diaper changing table
- Accessorize a neutral living space with bold pieces, like a colourful rug and cushions in a variety of shapes and sizes. This beautiful coffee table from our Maharani range is a great investment, as the wood, which is specially sourced in India, only gets better with age. Make a statement with this Libra Coral Round wall plaque, set to grab your guests attention.
- Italian designer Pietro Russo’s furniture deserves as much attention as any unique and imaginative creation does. Whether it’s a shelving system, table or lamp, the timeless gold with black accents create a luxurious yet sleek appearance. The modular structure reflects a futuristic sense of style that isn’t too overstated, but still ingenious in design.
- Old mantle as a headboard.
- A bookshelf, a reading light or a bookmark? Lilite: the ultimate bedside lamp for readers, is the solution for all the above! When you pull your book from the wooden peak a sensor automatically turns the lamp on.