Photo via: brocantehome.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- You’ve asked and now I am dishing on where I got many of the country French details in our new house. Sources for lighting, plumbing, tile, and granite and appliances can be hard to find, so I wanted share the sources for those details on my new house. And you know I don’t like …
- I grew up around books and libraries. I am a bibliophile, it is true. I love book stores and I do indeed have an eReader… but this will not replace the need to buy actual paper books. A book can be a good friend… comfort in the pages and an adventure waiting to be had. It warms my heart dearly to sit and read quietly with a cup of tea and just… relax… 1/20/2012
- New York City Snow This is one of my favorite blocks in my neighborhood. I visit it nearly every time I photograph snowstorms in New York City. It’s my happy place. ✨✨✨ A number of you have asked me if I sell my photography as prints. I do! I just added my recent blizzard photos to my collection. All the info (all of it!) here: New York City Blizzard Photos ❄️
- A furnished version of the fireplace back porch. I have to say it looks very nice! I The fan, the windows, the fireplace, the furnishing, the colors of the room, and the ceiling all look very very nice. The only thing I dont like about this whole set up is that it looks like the fireplace is fake…it would be so much better if this was a real one.
- This next makeover is such a great one, because not only is it beautiful, it is functional. When Carolyn first sent me pictures of her camper, I was floored at how much storage space she had managed to create in her pop up. She really has a solution for everything… and if you have camped […]
- “I grew up with four sisters so we all got a day of the week that was ours to sit up front (and say the prayer ). My day was Friday and it still totally…”
- Blind corner cabinets can be deep and dark! For this reason I use corner cabinet pull-outs in many of my kitchen designs, like the Hafele peanut swing corner pull-out used in this project. Kansas City Kitchen Gets A Massive Makeover: A Design Connection, Inc. Featured Project See all of the BeforeandAfter pics here: http://www.designconnectioninc.com/kansas-city-kitchen-gets-a-massive-makeover-a-design-connection-inc-featured-project/
- Checking out this cute little cafe in Brooklyn this morning. (Real caption: I woke up at 6 am to pick up a zipvan. I mean, my apartment is a MESS, overflowing with stuff from back to back events last week. I have to get it out. Now Im in Brooklyn, I get to my new storage unit, and its closed. It doesnt open for two hours. Crap. I need coffee.)
- Sea Turtle by Color Place (Walmart) — the color looks nice for a little girls room, but Ive never used Walmart paint before, so I cant be a testimony for how well it works.
- There aren’t that many differences when it comes to attic / loft bedroom ideas versus designing any other bedroom in the house. You will likely have an oddly shaped room with angular walls and ceiling as seen in pictures (1) and (2). The heat or cold could be an issue depending on where you live […]
- The season to get cozy is upon us, but lets be honest you always want your bedroom to be a cozy haven. A tranquil serene place where at the end of a day you can get that well needed shut eye and relax. I believe creating the perfect bedroom starts with pulling together all those design elements…
- Have this started… Probably could fill a wall with all of the books I have ever read so far… Love reading and love having books on hand to lose myself in