Photo via: northmagneticpole.tumblr.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Tegu magnetic wooden blocks
- An eye-catching design but perhaps a fir tree isnt the best species to encase in a glass tube? Also, wheres the fire pole?
- Trend alert. The East Pole Restaurant in NYC features a chevron-paneled wall; photograph by Nicole Franzen.
- Collection of 25 awesome designs | From up North
- Aurora Borealis at St. Marys Lighthouse and Visitor Centre, Whitley Bay, North Tyneside.
- Mrs Howard North Carolina showroom- a must see before I die!
- A themed tiny house on wheels in Brevard, North Carolina. Designed and built by Brevard Tiny House.
- 5,755 square feet in Cowan Heights in North Tustin for entertaining and extended family.
- Private investor Charles Logue and his wife, Candy, spent five years building this beachfront home on Oahu’s North Shore inspired by their love of Southeast Asian architecture. ‘I’m attracted to Balinese architecture and I’m attracted to monasteries. It’s kind of a Balinese monastery,’ says Mr. Logue. He estimates they spent $13 million on the house including the $4.34 million they paid for the land and the original 1960s-era home in 2007.
- Genevieve Gail: DIY Chalkboard Fridge with Jute Handles and Custom Magnets
- The Bamboo House is the first architect-designed and certified passive house in France, with a design incorporating numerous innovations. In this solid timber structure, technical and aesthetic aspects combine to form a unified whole: for example, the foldaway sunshades on the south-facing façade are integral elements of the basic architecture. The outer shell is entirely covered with cut-to-measure bamboo poles threaded onto steel wires ~ Karawitz Architecture
- This makes way more sense than dragging an ironing board out: Quilted ironing board with magnets for the top of the dryer! — no more wrestling with the ironing board!