Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- open spaces…. Open plan kitchen/ lounge/ dining area with loft space. Exactly perfect for our extension
- Beautifully designed patio/ outdoor entertaining area with fire pit. Love the Smores set up.
- We like it bright and open. Thats why the second house we viewed today appealed to us. High ceiling of about 3.2m and full length windows opening right to a patio and pool! But we will not be able to have the same jet setting and frivolous lifestyle for a long while after getting the place. Its a steep close to $3m! But, well be able to live and retire comfortably 🙂
- Neat idea for kitchen window! Especially for an open pass to an outdoor kitchen area
- Lovely outdoor area with open space
- Considering this shade of grey for the main wall of the reading area, with white open shelves & cabinets against it.
- This modern living room with a wood ceiling is focused on the fireplace, and also has access to the outdoor patio area through sliding glass doors.
- MY FAVORITE!! Urban Patio Design Modern furniture, horizontal fencing and smart landscaping give this backyard serious style. This urban patio features comfortable seating and dining areas smartly divided by a sleek open gas fireplace. Ruffling sailcloth canopies provide shade and give the space an intimate feel.
- Skylights send natural light streaming into this second-floor games area, and when opened, allow warm air to escape. CoastalLiving.com
- Nice mix of materials. ibarra rosano design architects
- Really nice deco objects made in felt! felt, feutre, fieltro
- ~ small sleeping space ~ pretty way to decorate a small Welsh bedroom ~ nice little guestroom space ~