Photo via: adaymag.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Whether your style is Manhattan Loft or rustic country, our Industrial Tripod Bookcase has the casual charm to blend seamlessly with a range of looks. Featuring an industrial style metal frame and timber shelves it can function as book shelves, or generous display area for crockery and collectibles. Its two sided design allows for use as a room divider. NB: Please enquire for availability NB: Please enquire for finish to shelves as each piece will vary
- Farmhouse Style Galvanized Hanging Buckets
- DIY: Hotel Style Headboard and Platform Bed
- The ladder is what I like. It makes the shelves function. I would make the track long enough to get it from underfoot until needed.
- ღღ LED lighting i like how this goes with the concept of how lines interact with a space, and suggest its function
- This room has color and function. Crisp white furniture and pops of color will make your home feel stylish!
- Charles Eames, 1907-1978. Lounge chair from the Aluminium group series, model EA-116. Brown hopsack. Chromed aluminium base and armrests, swivel function. Designed in 1958. Produced by Herman Miller.
- Of course its easy to create a gorgeous bathroom when you have a ton of room, but working with a smaller space can be a bit of a challenge. If youre remodeling a smaller bathroom and feel a bit hemmed in, then take a look at these blah tiny bathrooms that still manage to pack in plenty of style.
- Erin Neally-Holtwood Hipster-One Room Challenge-modern farmhouse kitchen-ranch style kitchen
- See how to switch up your bar cart style to suit your entertaining needs with these tips from @100layercake!
- Shaker style cabinets
- addicted to hgtv ~ love sarahs style and how she incorporates the old and new